KEC International Ltd logo
KEC International Ltd

KEC International Ltd Employee Reviews for Field Engineer

Overall nice

Overall nice work culture, flexibility in working, good compensation, easily claim reimbursement, managerial staff is cooperative and lack technical knowledge at lower level

Good

Cons

Bit Politics at higher level

Company is good

New company in the field of railway division. Management is ok to work with. To learn basic thing this company is good. WORK CULTURE IS NOT BAD THE HARDEST PART IS PROJECTS ARE IN MUCH INTERIOR AREA

workplace culture

work culture of the company was good. working environment and the employee is good and good to be word with them . i was placed in hamirpur H.P , it good to be worked there and i was worked as a transmission engineer . my part was to handle field an it is good to be worked with this company

productive, fun work place

Best company friendly environment . supporting staff and management. Day by day extra knowledge extra activity in project site. Training also provide.

Productive and Learning Environment.

KEC International is a good Company, as Transmission Line Construction Engineer I was given full Liberty and Responsibility for building the 765 KV Transmission Line. My Boss associated an experienced man from whom I have learned complete job from foundation to Stringing & OPGW Stringing with Liberty and Responsibility. It was a good experience. At present I am looking after Construction of GIS Sub Station with full support and learning.

Pros

Good Company for Learning

Cons

There is no fix working hour in Project.

Good Learning Experience

Good workplace for Learning new things. Flip side is again sunday is an working day. Frequent Transfers will be there because of projects at different site.

Pros

Friendly Nature

Cons

Long hours working and no sundays

personally grow and devolop

work scope of this company is very good. it's help you grow up your personal & professional life. all senior supporting you about work.

Lack of Good Management

Working schedule is quite impressive which does not led anyone to be more stressed.

Client Satisfaction and quality of work

Freely work environment, Poor quality of Management (Decision Making), Poor quality of communication (Higher Management to ground staff), During Execution of Bridge construction sudden flooding and controlling that situation as a Field Engineer is the hardest part of the job. I learned materials management from this project. Our co-workers always support and also i am glad to say they help me as possible as i needed.

love my job

Its a quite good experience working in KEC.Seniors are good and i get all the healthy co-operation with seniors.I am disappointed with the increment that i got inspite of my hard and productive work.

Pros

healthy work environment

Quite good as workplace

Work & spport of colleagues is most valuable but, workers welfare at every place is not equal. Job security is not that serious matter of concern but promotion/increment/achievement in company on basis of work efforts is quite impossible due to improper management.

Pros

job security

Cons

no staff welfare.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KEC International Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare KEC International Ltd with