KEC International Ltd

Trainee Engineer6 reviews
India6 reviews

transmissioninternationalsiteprojectsalarypowerculturelearning

Best place to Earn and Learn

Very hectic work schedule. Good colleagues. Got to learn many things such as Design ,Planning, Manufacturing and testing of electrical components. Best part was I was part of a team that developed Design Software for Low tension Power cables and Instrumentation Cables.

Not a work friendly environment

I have worked here as a site engineer according to me thisi not a propper platform for any fresher ,since the working environment is not upto mark,there is no work life balance.

Pros

no salary related issue

Cons

working environment

KEC International Ltd insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness

Good Learning Place for Freshers

Productive and fun learning place. I have learned a lot from my seniors about how to handle production, manpower, and a lot things. The Staff is very supportive and each helps you a lot in learning new things.

No doubt KECIL is the best Transmission Line company in India. It has a good manpower as well.

The company has indeed done a lot of work over the decades. My experience with KECIL has been pretty good. I am still working with it for its 400 KV S/C Jaipur - Bhiwani line. The employees are really supportive and with their help i have learned a lot of things here. Only thing which I think everybody faces is unavailability of food at the site. Apart from this everything is alright.

Typical areas to Handle

Very much interesting to know more about technical and simultaneously having managerial capabilities.

Pros

more incentives

Cons

weak management

Construction of 765 kv transmission line

•Planning, executing and monitoring of construction activities of Transmission Line Project (765KV)•Ensure timely completion of site management activities.•Monitoring the progress, material,cost and manpower requirements.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KEC International Ltd?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KEC International Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare KEC International Ltd with