KEC International Ltd

KEC International Ltd Employee Reviews

Yes I have quite good experience with this company, but here the management is not so good enough (in this particular project). So I need some friendly behavioral management. But overall good experience.
Pros
Free accommodation
Cons
Over stressful work.Long Distance site to my Home Sunday also working dayNot giving leave any emergency Long journey in siteShifting site location in monthly Family men not suitable this site...
Pros
Cons
8:00am to 5:00pm
I have worked more than 4 years in this company , it is good place to work & to achieve our goals and company goals , where we can prove our abilities good work culture , good company standards, very good management they always care about employees health and wealth * The employee administers safety and occupational health programs in compliance with standards and requirements and to assure safety, healthy, and efficient operations.* we prepares technical guidance and direction for safety *we performs audits and inspections of work sites, as required, to assure compliance with safety and health program requirements; prepares technical reports of inspection findings; and develops corrective actions.I have worked more than 4 years in this company , it is good place to work & to achieve our goals and company goals , where we can prove our abilities
Pros
free food and travel allowance
Cons
long hours but company paid OT
Best HR Practices Good Work-Life Balance Authority Learning & Development Open Culture Top Class Management Good Cultural Pillars Team Work culture Good CSR
Pros
Flexibility
Kec had good working environment for an employee. All the benefits and facility is feel good. Any employee who worked with Kec always feel good. Because in my experience Kec provide great place of work.
One of the best place to work ,Reachability to senior management ,Great place to work ,Employee friendly environment . Employees needs are taken care .
Work culture depends on site management.Recently started civil business.It will take long to develop system.At present required improvement.Not good for growth.
Pros
Salary on last working day of every month
Cons
No growth in civil sbu
I have worked here as a site engineer according to me thisi not a propper platform for any fresher ,since the working environment is not upto mark,there is no work life balance.
Pros
no salary related issue
Cons
working environment
It is a good company. Benefits are quite low. A person will be getting a competitive salary if he is posted to an international location. Work culture is quite flexible. You will be able to manage work life balance in a better way.
It's good company. I learnt a lot........ It's really good company for learners.... Company gives a reasonable salary..... Overall it's good company. goo
Good place to work. Management provides all facilities to staff from e-learning to site activities. Salaries are as per the eligibilities. growth opportunities are as per SBU cuture.
KEC has various verticals and each vertical comes with its own challenges and working Style. Overall at corporate office, KEC is having flexible work timings and 5 days working-Officially. Salary is credited on time. One can avail the online learning facilities.
Pros
Flexible Time, On time salary
Cons
Too much work pressure
Most of staff is direction less. Biased approach. donot have specific policy to address the issue. good thing 5 days working. HR is strong but helpless in management matters.
Need to improve on working hours, good management support ,but need to focus on work life balance .There is lot to learn in term of technology implementation
Overall nice work culture, flexibility in working, good compensation, easily claim reimbursement, managerial staff is cooperative and lack technical knowledge at lower level
Good
Cons
Bit Politics at higher level
My working feature is very busy but salary gaining is not enough against my working efficiency. My behavior is friendly with related staffs and workers but result oriented work is my personal hobby.
You will get lot of opportunity. You will get very good guidance from your boss.Management is very supportive.Work place has very good culture. Personal Milestones also celebrated.
Good company with good supporting management. All the basic of power transmission line construction work were learned. As the project divided into sub groups all the works can be attend by all the employees.
Kec international ltd is very good company for work and quality and safety so I am happy work with this organization . And I am learned new activity and very good management ,
Pros
Company is good ,but ,middle management and HR team pressurising for Resignation , please don't join kec if you have job in hand ,salary,accommodation good
Kec International Ltd company is a very secure company for employees future. Do you have work a long time so your future is very bright.but one negative resion this company management in politics.