KEC International Ltd

KEC International Ltd Culture reviews

India165 reviews

Clear

Good learning expeience

The HR department is very much active and robust in KEC. But the job clarity takes a long time. Internal politics. The vision of MD is clear. PLI is available.

Good working culture but pressure always , overall good

Good working culture and have good leadership, little bit lagging for vendors payment. Approval taking little bit time administration regularly following up for progress and collection of payment

KEC International Ltd insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • General feeling of work happiness

nice working culture

Good place to work in but not much growth opportunities at lower/junior levels. Inclusive culture, teams are well divided to perform the tasks with adequate competence.

Pros

working culture

Cons

no real benefits

It is actually "hello happiness" culture.

Excellent place to work. Give time to balance work and life. Yes, we have to do work heavily sometimes. But it is a requirement everywhere.Some features- Best management- follow globel standard- Focus on project completion before time and use it as its USP.- proper risk assessment of project- employees given first priority- Given work from home as much as possible for construction company.- Hike given in Covid-19- No firing in Covid-19- Regular training and encourage to learn- Health check upList goes on....

Pros

Good work culture, excellent management, sl

Cons

No free lunch

A construction safety engineer is responsible to inspect instruction sites

I have worked more than 4 years in this company , it is good place to work & to achieve our goals and company goals , where we can prove our abilities good work culture , good company standards, very good management they always care about employees health and wealth * The employee administers safety and occupational health programs in compliance with standards and requirements and to assure safety, healthy, and efficient operations.* we prepares technical guidance and direction for safety *we performs audits and inspections of work sites, as required, to assure compliance with safety and health program requirements; prepares technical reports of inspection findings; and develops corrective actions.I have worked more than 4 years in this company , it is good place to work & to achieve our goals and company goals , where we can prove our abilities

Pros

free food and travel allowance

Cons

long hours but company paid OT

Extremely Best Organization valuing the Employees

Best HR Practices Good Work-Life Balance Authority Learning & Development Open Culture Top Class Management Good Cultural Pillars Team Work culture Good CSR

Pros

Flexibility

One of the best place to work

One of the best place to work ,Reachability to senior management ,Great place to work ,Employee friendly environment . Employees needs are taken care .

Work culture depend on site management

Work culture depends on site management.Recently started civil business.It will take long to develop system.At present required improvement.Not good for growth.

Pros

Salary on last working day of every month

Cons

No growth in civil sbu

Good

It is a good company. Benefits are quite low. A person will be getting a competitive salary if he is posted to an international location. Work culture is quite flexible. You will be able to manage work life balance in a better way.

Overall nice

Overall nice work culture, flexibility in working, good compensation, easily claim reimbursement, managerial staff is cooperative and lack technical knowledge at lower level

Good

Cons

Bit Politics at higher level

Excellent Place to work

You will get lot of opportunity. You will get very good guidance from your boss.Management is very supportive.Work place has very good culture. Personal Milestones also celebrated.

Good

Kec International Ltd company is a very secure company for employees future. Do you have work a long time so your future is very bright.but one negative resion this company management in politics.

Good company to freshers due to there supportive manager

Good company for freshers, there managers are very supportive that will help to learn & also there is healthy competition among the office colleagues to grow in their field & work

Transmission line and distribution work done the company.

when emergency work took place at the time typical day faced. proper documentation, store management. communication with management level. workplace may verious but we work with culture. maintenance and proper issue receive records. achieve with the goal is the must enjoyable day of the job.

Pros

KEC International ltd. lunches a verious work.

Cons

long period job placed the company.

Company is good

New company in the field of railway division. Management is ok to work with. To learn basic thing this company is good. WORK CULTURE IS NOT BAD THE HARDEST PART IS PROJECTS ARE IN MUCH INTERIOR AREA

Gptw

It surely and INDEED is a great place to work thanks to the work culture and the supportive seniors and colleagues. the ambiance and the serenity of the place is worth working here.

Productive workplace with great to work with collegues

A day at work is challenging and tiresome, we learn from our experience everyday, management and new skills and knowledge, Being able to cope up with the workplace culture is easy but at the same time enjoyable.

Pros

vehical facility and compensations

Cons

no work and family life balance

Safety First in KEC Company

Here in KEC Importance of Safety culture know everyone,All are responsible for Safety.Sequence from Lower level to Higher Level reported systematically.Salary found before end of month.Good Culture and Experienced Staff available in each department.

Pros

Free Accomodation

Gud

Overall good to work in kec international ltd Good culture Management to good To much learning here how tackle with critical problem at all level from bottom to top

Pros

Dress code and safety shoes

Cons

Expertise in all aspects of commercial and accounts job (Book closing, Financial statements, MIS report, accounts receivables, accounts payables, payr

As an commercial officer, I spend majority of my time in accounts, administration and commercial activity. My managers are very supportive and the workplace culture is very good.

Productive & fun workplace

For a first company it is an excellent choice as you learn the core things about Transmission lines and its execution. Really supportive staff and management. Team work driven organisation.

Pros

Supportive staff, team driven.

Cons

Low in Salary and benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KEC International Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare KEC International Ltd with

• KEC International Ltd
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?