KEC International Ltd logo
KEC International Ltd

KEC International Ltd Culture reviews

Clear
Work-Life Balance

Work culture depend on site management

Work culture depends on site management.Recently started civil business.It will take long to develop system.At present required improvement.Not good for growth.

Pros

Salary on last working day of every month

Cons

No growth in civil sbu

A construction safety engineer is responsible to inspect instruction sites

I have worked more than 4 years in this company , it is good place to work & to achieve our goals and company goals , where we can prove our abilities good work culture , good company standards, very good management they always care about employees health and wealth * The employee administers safety and occupational health programs in compliance with standards and requirements and to assure safety, healthy, and efficient operations.* we prepares technical guidance and direction for safety *we performs audits and inspections of work sites, as required, to assure compliance with safety and health program requirements; prepares technical reports of inspection findings; and develops corrective actions.I have worked more than 4 years in this company , it is good place to work & to achieve our goals and company goals , where we can prove our abilities

Pros

free food and travel allowance

Cons

long hours but company paid OT

Extremely Best Organization valuing the Employees

Best HR Practices Good Work-Life Balance Authority Learning & Development Open Culture Top Class Management Good Cultural Pillars Team Work culture Good CSR

Pros

Flexibility

One of the best place to work

One of the best place to work ,Reachability to senior management ,Great place to work ,Employee friendly environment . Employees needs are taken care .

Good

It is a good company. Benefits are quite low. A person will be getting a competitive salary if he is posted to an international location. Work culture is quite flexible. You will be able to manage work life balance in a better way.

Overall nice

Overall nice work culture, flexibility in working, good compensation, easily claim reimbursement, managerial staff is cooperative and lack technical knowledge at lower level

Good

Cons

Bit Politics at higher level

Excellent Place to work

You will get lot of opportunity. You will get very good guidance from your boss.Management is very supportive.Work place has very good culture. Personal Milestones also celebrated.

Good

Kec International Ltd company is a very secure company for employees future. Do you have work a long time so your future is very bright.but one negative resion this company management in politics.

Transmission line and distribution work done the company.

when emergency work took place at the time typical day faced. proper documentation, store management. communication with management level. workplace may verious but we work with culture. maintenance and proper issue receive records. achieve with the goal is the must enjoyable day of the job.

Pros

KEC International ltd. lunches a verious work.

Cons

long period job placed the company.

Company is good

New company in the field of railway division. Management is ok to work with. To learn basic thing this company is good. WORK CULTURE IS NOT BAD THE HARDEST PART IS PROJECTS ARE IN MUCH INTERIOR AREA

Gptw

It surely and INDEED is a great place to work thanks to the work culture and the supportive seniors and colleagues. the ambiance and the serenity of the place is worth working here.

Productive workplace with great to work with collegues

A day at work is challenging and tiresome, we learn from our experience everyday, management and new skills and knowledge, Being able to cope up with the workplace culture is easy but at the same time enjoyable.

Pros

vehical facility and compensations

Cons

no work and family life balance

Safety First in KEC Company

Here in KEC Importance of Safety culture know everyone,All are responsible for Safety.Sequence from Lower level to Higher Level reported systematically.Salary found before end of month.Good Culture and Experienced Staff available in each department.

Pros

Free Accomodation

Gud

Overall good to work in kec international ltd Good culture Management to good To much learning here how tackle with critical problem at all level from bottom to top

Pros

Dress code and safety shoes

Shift Engineer..

Meeting the target in the shift with minimal wastage of resources...etc .. safety ............etc.. proper balancing of assembly line... ...............

Expertise in all aspects of commercial and accounts job (Book closing, Financial statements, MIS report, accounts receivables, accounts payables, payr

As an commercial officer, I spend majority of my time in accounts, administration and commercial activity. My managers are very supportive and the workplace culture is very good.

Productive & fun workplace

For a first company it is an excellent choice as you learn the core things about Transmission lines and its execution. Really supportive staff and management. Team work driven organisation.

Pros

Supportive staff, team driven.

Cons

Low in Salary and benefits.

Till now Learning a lot.

It was always a great feeling to working in a MNC like KEC International LTD.The working culture and working system are very much helpfull for all the employees like us.

No Work Life balance, however Good organization

Its a good organization in respect of employee financial benefits however the work life balance is absent from their culture. Most of the time, employees are too occupied with work and need to spend more time in office.

Worth an Experience

Been here for 4 years ,a worthy and fruitful experience, work life balance and handling pressure with support of superiors,Exposure to Every aspect of manufacturing.

Pros

Superior Support

Great place for learning

Being one of the Leader of Transmission Business it has the best work culture n finest team members to work with. Management is very aggressive n proactive for company n employee growth

Pros

Learning n Culture

Cons

Salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KEC International Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare KEC International Ltd with