KEC International Ltd logo

KEC International Ltd Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
Work-Life Balance
Job Security & Advancement

Work culture depend on site management

Work culture depends on site management.Recently started civil business.It will take long to develop system.At present required improvement.Not good for growth.

Pros

Salary on last working day of every month

Cons

No growth in civil sbu

Extremely Best Organization valuing the Employees

Best HR Practices Good Work-Life Balance Authority Learning & Development Open Culture Top Class Management Good Cultural Pillars Team Work culture Good CSR

Pros

Flexibility

Good

It is a good company. Benefits are quite low. A person will be getting a competitive salary if he is posted to an international location. Work culture is quite flexible. You will be able to manage work life balance in a better way.

Fun place with productive environment

Good place to work. Management provides all facilities to staff from e-learning to site activities. Salaries are as per the eligibilities. growth opportunities are as per SBU cuture.

work life imbalance

Need to improve on working hours, good management support ,but need to focus on work life balance .There is lot to learn in term of technology implementation

All the best

My working feature is very busy but salary gaining is not enough against my working efficiency. My behavior is friendly with related staffs and workers but result oriented work is my personal hobby.

Excellent Place to work

You will get lot of opportunity. You will get very good guidance from your boss.Management is very supportive.Work place has very good culture. Personal Milestones also celebrated.

Good

Kec International Ltd company is a very secure company for employees future. Do you have work a long time so your future is very bright.but one negative resion this company management in politics.

Good company to freshers due to there supportive manager

Good company for freshers, there managers are very supportive that will help to learn & also there is healthy competition among the office colleagues to grow in their field & work

job satisfaction

Excellent workplace. working with KEC is not a job. it's a long term career. as per my view its place you get your retirement. best teamwork, problem-solving and well cooperative management in all respect i.e. professional as well as personnel.

Medium , not bad and not good also .

Worked under this company under third party and there fore job security was too much bad and worked in remote places and working hours was too much , there fore life was imbalanced .

Productive and fun workplace

1. A typical day at work is busy 2. Software/internet security skills are scope for learning 3. Good management 4. Lively workplace 5. Risk assessment is hardest part of the job 6. Manager work is most enjoyable part of the job

Very professional company

I Worked in KEC during initial period of my career,It is very professional company.Lot many good things I have learned from here.Work life balance is not good.Salary paid very low.

Very good, great place to work.

Kec international Ltd is great place to work. Professional and personal life balance. Consider our views towards completion of work. Good management Facilities good for site employees.

Productive workplace with great to work with collegues

A day at work is challenging and tiresome, we learn from our experience everyday, management and new skills and knowledge, Being able to cope up with the workplace culture is easy but at the same time enjoyable.

Pros

vehical facility and compensations

Cons

no work and family life balance

KEC International Ltd Review

Very stable company and also very nice management. They invest in enhancing the skills of there employees. Only downside is long office hours but being the number one company takes effort.

Excellent place to work

I have learn so Many thing in KEC and working in this company feel me very good. currently i am working in Railways Sub unit in Ajmer-Rani Railway Electrification(OHE)

Pros

Work flexiblity

Cons

Rush work

Best place to work

Nice company to work. They provide best working atmosphere to employee. Working with kec is glad. I had enjoyed a lot during my job time with kec. Only a draw back is they provide less salary.

High Job Security

Poor work life balance and poor compensation. Job is highly secure. Otherwise nice place to work. Leadership team is very helpful. Salary get credited in account on Time.

Good to work

Working here is good. But cross functional reporting some times create confusion. But as whole company is good. Higher management is trying hard to make the company professional, but very at the bottom level it remains the same.

1) Good learning platform 2) Work-life balance is 50-50 3) Good management team 4) Less salary 5) Expanded the business very well at international level

Pros

Good learning platform

Cons

Less salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KEC International Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare KEC International Ltd with