KEC International Ltd

India165 reviews

Clear

transmissioninternationalsiteprojectsalarypowerculturelearning

Good learning expeience

The HR department is very much active and robust in KEC. But the job clarity takes a long time. Internal politics. The vision of MD is clear. PLI is available.

I. Am enjoy with work culture

Good company in salary packeg Team management not good as expect from MNC companies.Work responsible not distributed as per candidate profiles.Good company for higher packed candidate.

KEC International Ltd insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • General feeling of work happiness

Actually someone else who might be interested in your life if you soon as possible deal or positive response attitude towards company whose

without reason they're suspended me & have no role of HR Executive to deal this situation that why your group or worker daily irritating me threat har

Kochi metro track work KEC International Ltd -5.0

Good Employer and management HR rules good. HR rules oriented organization. Site level management not bad. Site level hr follow to everyone equally. More or less not bad.

Pros

House rent allowance - Increase

Cons

More machinary

Stressful

Working since 1.4 years and disappointed with it. Management is really poor, Need more transparency,Regarding safety profession, truly disappointed with condition here,Safety is not followed on site.Ground conditions are different and working in offices is different . people left the job at my current project site or transferred to other location .

Pros

Cons

Long working hours, Need proper guest house and cook facilities

It is actually "hello happiness" culture.

Excellent place to work. Give time to balance work and life. Yes, we have to do work heavily sometimes. But it is a requirement everywhere.Some features- Best management- follow globel standard- Focus on project completion before time and use it as its USP.- proper risk assessment of project- employees given first priority- Given work from home as much as possible for construction company.- Hike given in Covid-19- No firing in Covid-19- Regular training and encourage to learn- Health check upList goes on....

Pros

Good work culture, excellent management, sl

Cons

No free lunch

Normal Workculture

Working life is very HecticTop Management didn't see lower employees decisions The company is Taking tough decision to Promote Employees

Pros

Yearly Bonus

Cons

No Holidays

A construction safety engineer is responsible to inspect instruction sites

I have worked more than 4 years in this company , it is good place to work & to achieve our goals and company goals , where we can prove our abilities good work culture , good company standards, very good management they always care about employees health and wealth * The employee administers safety and occupational health programs in compliance with standards and requirements and to assure safety, healthy, and efficient operations.* we prepares technical guidance and direction for safety *we performs audits and inspections of work sites, as required, to assure compliance with safety and health program requirements; prepares technical reports of inspection findings; and develops corrective actions.I have worked more than 4 years in this company , it is good place to work & to achieve our goals and company goals , where we can prove our abilities

Pros

free food and travel allowance

Cons

long hours but company paid OT

Extremely Best Organization valuing the Employees

Best HR Practices Good Work-Life Balance Authority Learning & Development Open Culture Top Class Management Good Cultural Pillars Team Work culture Good CSR

Pros

Flexibility

Productive but mysterious

Yes I have quite good experience with this company, but here the management is not so good enough (in this particular project). So I need some friendly behavioral management. But overall good experience.

Pros

Free accommodation

Cons

One of the best place to work

One of the best place to work ,Reachability to senior management ,Great place to work ,Employee friendly environment . Employees needs are taken care .

Work culture depend on site management

Work culture depends on site management.Recently started civil business.It will take long to develop system.At present required improvement.Not good for growth.

Pros

Salary on last working day of every month

Cons

No growth in civil sbu

Fun place with productive environment

Good place to work. Management provides all facilities to staff from e-learning to site activities. Salaries are as per the eligibilities. growth opportunities are as per SBU cuture.

work life imbalance

Need to improve on working hours, good management support ,but need to focus on work life balance .There is lot to learn in term of technology implementation

Overall nice

Overall nice work culture, flexibility in working, good compensation, easily claim reimbursement, managerial staff is cooperative and lack technical knowledge at lower level

Good

Cons

Bit Politics at higher level

Excellent Place to work

You will get lot of opportunity. You will get very good guidance from your boss.Management is very supportive.Work place has very good culture. Personal Milestones also celebrated.

Excellent workplace safe and quaity work

Good company with good supporting management. All the basic of power transmission line construction work were learned. As the project divided into sub groups all the works can be attend by all the employees.

Kec international ltd is very good company for work and quality and safety so I am happy work with this organization . And I am learned new activity and very good management ,

Pros

HR team and middle management creating difficulties

Company is good ,but ,middle management and HR team pressurising for Resignation , please don't join kec if you have job in hand ,salary,accommodation good

Good

Kec International Ltd company is a very secure company for employees future. Do you have work a long time so your future is very bright.but one negative resion this company management in politics.

Ohe railway electrification

Kec company is good It is good FASHLATY It is payment timly It is good manager and good management and payment timaly Kec company good fashality and good management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KEC International Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare KEC International Ltd with

• KEC International Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?