KEC International Ltd

India165 reviews

Clear

transmissioninternationalsiteprojectsalarypowerculturelearning

Good learning expeience

The HR department is very much active and robust in KEC. But the job clarity takes a long time. Internal politics. The vision of MD is clear. PLI is available.

Overall senario -KEC International is having good working culture

During my service it is enjoyable opportunity given by Management to attending & solving Site related issues. GPTW scores depends upon to Site & their Clients perception.

KEC International Ltd insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness

job satisfaction

Excellent workplace. working with KEC is not a job. it's a long term career. as per my view its place you get your retirement. best teamwork, problem-solving and well cooperative management in all respect i.e. professional as well as personnel.

Productive and fun workplace

1. A typical day at work is busy 2. Software/internet security skills are scope for learning 3. Good management 4. Lively workplace 5. Risk assessment is hardest part of the job 6. Manager work is most enjoyable part of the job

Cons

Transmission line and distribution work done the company.

when emergency work took place at the time typical day faced. proper documentation, store management. communication with management level. workplace may verious but we work with culture. maintenance and proper issue receive records. achieve with the goal is the must enjoyable day of the job.

Pros

KEC International ltd. lunches a verious work.

Cons

long period job placed the company.

Company is good

New company in the field of railway division. Management is ok to work with. To learn basic thing this company is good. WORK CULTURE IS NOT BAD THE HARDEST PART IS PROJECTS ARE IN MUCH INTERIOR AREA

Very good, great place to work.

Kec international Ltd is great place to work. Professional and personal life balance. Consider our views towards completion of work. Good management Facilities good for site employees.

Productive workplace with great to work with collegues

A day at work is challenging and tiresome, we learn from our experience everyday, management and new skills and knowledge, Being able to cope up with the workplace culture is easy but at the same time enjoyable.

Pros

vehical facility and compensations

Cons

no work and family life balance

KEC International Limited.

I have a good experience with KEC International Limited . I was joined as a trainee engineer in 2009 . My posting was at KEC Kuwait . That was new for me because of hot climate , it was not easy for me to work there in open areas. since than my interpersonal skills has improved . I have completed two projects in Kuwait one is 400kV over head transmission line and second is 132kV line .During the project I have improved my coordination skills , site management skills , design relevant documents , leadership , Microsoft project , Microsoft excel and auto-cad. After that I have got transfer in "Tanzania" as a Sr. site engineer . There also I have completed two 400kV OHTL projects. My role was there as a site manager . I was handling all the site activities , resource arrangement , resource leveling ,smoothing . The working atmosphere in KEC is flexible . All are supportive to achieve the goals. that make the work easy . After that I have got transfer in "Ghana " as a construction manager. Here also I am about to complete one 330kV OHTL line . Now I can handle project individually with good project management skills. The only hardest part of during the journey is I could not manage the personal life due the transfers and deputation at rural areas.

KEC International Ltd Review

Very stable company and also very nice management. They invest in enhancing the skills of there employees. Only downside is long office hours but being the number one company takes effort.

Gud

Overall good to work in kec international ltd Good culture Management to good To much learning here how tackle with critical problem at all level from bottom to top

Pros

Dress code and safety shoes

Productive & fun workplace

For a first company it is an excellent choice as you learn the core things about Transmission lines and its execution. Really supportive staff and management. Team work driven organisation.

Pros

Supportive staff, team driven.

Cons

Low in Salary and benefits.

Good Company toworkwith

Its a good company to work for. Good overall work exposure.. Employee are really taken care and good security is provided. NO issues of salary and good number of leave

Pros

Good for management trainee

Cons

no work from home concept

Good to work

Working here is good. But cross functional reporting some times create confusion. But as whole company is good. Higher management is trying hard to make the company professional, but very at the bottom level it remains the same.

1) Good learning platform 2) Work-life balance is 50-50 3) Good management team 4) Less salary 5) Expanded the business very well at international level

Pros

Good learning platform

Cons

Less salary

infrastructure

Friendly environment during work site and off site also. Management have very cozy relationship with all the employees and looking after there welfare whenever they are needed by workers.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

long hour

Great place for learning

Being one of the Leader of Transmission Business it has the best work culture n finest team members to work with. Management is very aggressive n proactive for company n employee growth

Pros

Learning n Culture

Cons

Salary

Handle store & store related activity

Handling store related activity like planning of required materials, labour & management of store for received material and sending the material as requirements at side at the right time.

productive and fun place

1. Worked as a drill operator. 2. I learned fabrication. 3. worked with a free mind and without any workload 4. learned time management and and how to do teamwork

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Good

Good working culture. Easy to approach management. Learning wise there is no much scope to separately learn and then work, it is more like on job learning. But the exit policies needs to be reviewed.

Pros

Work culture

Cons

Exit Policy

productive, fun work place

Best company friendly environment . supporting staff and management. Day by day extra knowledge extra activity in project site. Training also provide.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KEC International Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare KEC International Ltd with

• KEC International Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?