KEC International Ltd logo
KEC International Ltd

KEC International Ltd Management reviews

Clear

Productive but mysterious

Yes I have quite good experience with this company, but here the management is not so good enough (in this particular project). So I need some friendly behavioral management. But overall good experience.

Pros

Free accommodation

Engineering and Project company

Overall rating 5 Star Job Work/Life Balance - Professional Salary/Benefits - Medium range Job Security/Advancement - there is no job security Management - professional Job Culture - traditional Indian org

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

productive and fun at work

fun work place with suppotive management and job security,salary is good at management level ,lot of advancement are there

Productive and fun work place

Fun work place with supportive management not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. i learned how to manage the worker during work. coworkers are to helpfull

Decent company to work

It is a decent company to work. The growth prospects are decent not extra ordinary. I cant say it is like google, or one of the best to work with, but neither it is too bad. Good work life balance, reasonable prospect and a good management.

kec international ltd is a mnc company.

In here management team is very well and supported.in here typical day was surveying in hilly area.i am very grateful to working in this company.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

8 hours

Learn lots as System Administrator

As a System Administrator On Site i was learned lots of Technologies. Management is very good and i was working as Third Party for that company but they never seperate us from their employee. Worked Hard for the company is critical Situation

Management is moderate

Company is ok but service is not secured to every one. SBU Railway is not upto the mark and performance is not judged correctly. Moreover, Management do not have basic idea about physical activiti at site level.

A typical day was the 1st day of inspection of Electrical safety department at Gorakhpur. I have learned a lot during my tenure with M/s. KEC specially from our client and from all inspection team. Management was good. Co-workers very nice.As such, I have never feel the hardest part of the job.Completion of the Project in all respect was the most enjoyable part of the job.

•management

The Best Managed company I have ever worked in Management and all team members are very supportive and had a best culture in organization.

bolangir,orissa

Daily supervising the all contractor work I am learning management and technical Management was good Co-workers also nice The hardest part of the job is nothing for me I am fully enjoyable this job

Routine testing of EHV and HT Cables I learned EHV Cable electrical testing Management is good co-workers are also supportives convience the customers To handle customer inspections of EHV and HT Cables

It is a very good experience to work in 765 kv D/C Which is first line awarded in india, so we had good learning in every activity

Well Organized management & Planning for execute the project.Culture of KECians is systematic.Timely completion & Documentation very much focused.

Productive and nice place to work.

Planning, Scheduling & Project tracking (Both Cost wise & Progress wise). Preparing Project Documents (MIS). Preparing WBS (Work breakdown structure). Preparing Cash-Flows for the project. Preparing Cash-Flows for the project. Preparing Resource Deployment charts (Material, Manpower and Machineries). Preparing Budget for the Project. Review of Design basis report & Schematic reports. Conduct Design development Meeting with Consultant Study Project drawings & specification and raise RFI to architects/Consultants Complete Project Planning and Management done throughout Projects in different verticals i.e Residential and commercial Mid-rise Tower, Flyovers, Metro Rail Projects, Theme parks, etc...

Very cooperative regarding carrier enhancement

management is very co-operative. hard work gets appreciated.

not so good

cant spend more than one six month. nothing is systematic & worst management system

Pros

nothing

Established P&A dept., Formulated HR/Admn. policies, Certified Standing Orders.

Being at inception stage, many policies and procedures formulated. Good Management.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

work at computer

this job are very comfirtable hard & busy shedule. this company management level are its not a better 50-50. i am first time working in kec inatrnational is a big industri top level company in india.

commercial and progressive

preparation of nit bid document in tender register management is very helpful

Good Company but less competent Departmental manager

Expectations are high from management but not able to take quick and vital decision. One thing any body can learn is how to save our job without doing anything. Co-workers are good but not trustworthy. hardship is that you will be blamed for all bads but no appreciation for goods.

Pros

No botheration of work

Cons

Will become responsible for any issue if trying to raise it.

Client Satisfaction and quality of work

Freely work environment, Poor quality of Management (Decision Making), Poor quality of communication (Higher Management to ground staff), During Execution of Bridge construction sudden flooding and controlling that situation as a Field Engineer is the hardest part of the job. I learned materials management from this project. Our co-workers always support and also i am glad to say they help me as possible as i needed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KEC International Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare KEC International Ltd with