KEC International Ltd logo
KEC International Ltd

KEC International Ltd Management reviews

Clear

Productive but mysterious

Yes I have quite good experience with this company, but here the management is not so good enough (in this particular project). So I need some friendly behavioral management. But overall good experience.

Pros

Free accommodation

Cons

Client Satisfaction and quality of work

Freely work environment, Poor quality of Management (Decision Making), Poor quality of communication (Higher Management to ground staff), During Execution of Bridge construction sudden flooding and controlling that situation as a Field Engineer is the hardest part of the job. I learned materials management from this project. Our co-workers always support and also i am glad to say they help me as possible as i needed.

Typical areas to Handle

Very much interesting to know more about technical and simultaneously having managerial capabilities.

Pros

more incentives

Cons

weak management

Work Place with a systematic approach

on a typical day at work lasts for 8 hrs but have to work for 16 hrs some day sometimes upto 20 hrs.It has made me develop myself from a rookie to a Professional.Management was a key thing there without which we could not achieve optimum results especially management of workforce.Co-workers were co-operative and helped me learn a lot from them.the most enjoyable part of the job was the culture there wherein newly joined are not left out and kept as a part of the Family

Pros

subsidised lunch and breakfast

Cons

lack of officers so load falls on existing officers

Good Experience

It was nice working in KEC. The people around were helpful especially the Management was very supportive

Pros

good people, nice exposure

Cons

low salary

hard working

Good plateform for beginners. Providing good pay comparison to other companies in the same feild. Poor management by the office employees.

Pros

gud income

Cons

poor management

Quite good as workplace

Work & spport of colleagues is most valuable but, workers welfare at every place is not equal. Job security is not that serious matter of concern but promotion/increment/achievement in company on basis of work efforts is quite impossible due to improper management.

Pros

job security

Cons

no staff welfare.

Construction of 765 kv transmission line

•Planning, executing and monitoring of construction activities of Transmission Line Project (765KV)•Ensure timely completion of site management activities.•Monitoring the progress, material,cost and manpower requirements.