KEC International Ltd

India165 reviews

Clear
3.4Pay & Benefits

Good

Overall company is good. On time salary and job security. carrier growth is slow. Hr policies is not good. It's good for on roll employees. FTA employment police is not fair.

I. Am enjoy with work culture

Good company in salary packeg Team management not good as expect from MNC companies.Work responsible not distributed as per candidate profiles.Good company for higher packed candidate.

KEC International Ltd insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • General feeling of work happiness

No work life balance

No work life balance.. No good increments and performance bonus.. Best part is job security they will not fire you at any cost. During this pandemic they paid full salary without any salary cutting

nice working culture

Good place to work in but not much growth opportunities at lower/junior levels. Inclusive culture, teams are well divided to perform the tasks with adequate competence.

Pros

working culture

Cons

no real benefits

Great place of work

Kec had good working environment for an employee. All the benefits and facility is feel good. Any employee who worked with Kec always feel good. Because in my experience Kec provide great place of work.

Productive but mysterious

Yes I have quite good experience with this company, but here the management is not so good enough (in this particular project). So I need some friendly behavioral management. But overall good experience.

Pros

Free accommodation

Cons

Work culture depend on site management

Work culture depends on site management.Recently started civil business.It will take long to develop system.At present required improvement.Not good for growth.

Pros

Salary on last working day of every month

Cons

No growth in civil sbu

Not a work friendly environment

I have worked here as a site engineer according to me thisi not a propper platform for any fresher ,since the working environment is not upto mark,there is no work life balance.

Pros

no salary related issue

Cons

working environment

Good

It is a good company. Benefits are quite low. A person will be getting a competitive salary if he is posted to an international location. Work culture is quite flexible. You will be able to manage work life balance in a better way.

Good company

It's good company. I learnt a lot........ It's really good company for learners.... Company gives a reasonable salary..... Overall it's good company. goo

KEC has various verticals and each vertical comes with its own challenges and working Style. Overall at corporate office, KEC is having flexible work timings and 5 days working-Officially. Salary is credited on time. One can avail the online learning facilities.

Pros

Flexible Time, On time salary

Cons

Too much work pressure

Overall nice

Overall nice work culture, flexibility in working, good compensation, easily claim reimbursement, managerial staff is cooperative and lack technical knowledge at lower level

Good

Cons

Bit Politics at higher level

All the best

My working feature is very busy but salary gaining is not enough against my working efficiency. My behavior is friendly with related staffs and workers but result oriented work is my personal hobby.

HR team and middle management creating difficulties

Company is good ,but ,middle management and HR team pressurising for Resignation , please don't join kec if you have job in hand ,salary,accommodation good

Fully depends on project manager.

Dear job seekers please confirm before joining in this company about ctc in without bonus ,before joining they promise a heavy amount bonus but after taking dedicated service they will give zero and behave such a manner that if you have any sense of dignity you will be bound to give your resignation.So negotiate with direct salary contract.I was joining as Senior design engineer with this company after completion of my project they are cheating with me and my bonus gradation was given zero where as on my dedicated service drawings are approved and project was completed.When i was asking repeatedly compliance about the matter HR do not given any reply even they do not receive my call or callback later .So friends before joining pl. think deeply.

Pros

Nothing .

Cons

They do not given your hardworking value.

Medium , not bad and not good also .

Worked under this company under third party and there fore job security was too much bad and worked in remote places and working hours was too much , there fore life was imbalanced .

Productive and fun workplace

1. A typical day at work is busy 2. Software/internet security skills are scope for learning 3. Good management 4. Lively workplace 5. Risk assessment is hardest part of the job 6. Manager work is most enjoyable part of the job

Very professional company

I Worked in KEC during initial period of my career,It is very professional company.Lot many good things I have learned from here.Work life balance is not good.Salary paid very low.

Productive workplace with great to work with collegues

A day at work is challenging and tiresome, we learn from our experience everyday, management and new skills and knowledge, Being able to cope up with the workplace culture is easy but at the same time enjoyable.

Pros

vehical facility and compensations

Cons

no work and family life balance

Safety First in KEC Company

Here in KEC Importance of Safety culture know everyone,All are responsible for Safety.Sequence from Lower level to Higher Level reported systematically.Salary found before end of month.Good Culture and Experienced Staff available in each department.

Pros

Free Accomodation

Productive & fun workplace

For a first company it is an excellent choice as you learn the core things about Transmission lines and its execution. Really supportive staff and management. Team work driven organisation.

Pros

Supportive staff, team driven.

Cons

Low in Salary and benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KEC International Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare KEC International Ltd with