KEC International Ltd

KEC International Ltd Pay & Benefits reviews

Yes I have quite good experience with this company, but here the management is not so good enough (in this particular project). So I need some friendly behavioral management. But overall good experience.
Pros
Free accommodation
Cons
Kec had good working environment for an employee. All the benefits and facility is feel good. Any employee who worked with Kec always feel good. Because in my experience Kec provide great place of work.
Work culture depends on site management.Recently started civil business.It will take long to develop system.At present required improvement.Not good for growth.
Pros
Salary on last working day of every month
Cons
No growth in civil sbu
I have worked here as a site engineer according to me thisi not a propper platform for any fresher ,since the working environment is not upto mark,there is no work life balance.
Pros
no salary related issue
Cons
working environment
It is a good company. Benefits are quite low. A person will be getting a competitive salary if he is posted to an international location. Work culture is quite flexible. You will be able to manage work life balance in a better way.
It's good company. I learnt a lot........ It's really good company for learners.... Company gives a reasonable salary..... Overall it's good company. goo
KEC has various verticals and each vertical comes with its own challenges and working Style. Overall at corporate office, KEC is having flexible work timings and 5 days working-Officially. Salary is credited on time. One can avail the online learning facilities.
Pros
Flexible Time, On time salary
Cons
Too much work pressure
Overall nice work culture, flexibility in working, good compensation, easily claim reimbursement, managerial staff is cooperative and lack technical knowledge at lower level
Good
Cons
Bit Politics at higher level
My working feature is very busy but salary gaining is not enough against my working efficiency. My behavior is friendly with related staffs and workers but result oriented work is my personal hobby.
Company is good ,but ,middle management and HR team pressurising for Resignation , please don't join kec if you have job in hand ,salary,accommodation good
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KEC International Ltd?
All the projects are fast track. salary credited to my account is very good. He person are very good. But all the projects away from South India is the only problem.
Dear job seekers please confirm before joining in this company about ctc in without bonus ,before joining they promise a heavy amount bonus but after taking dedicated service they will give zero and behave such a manner that if you have any sense of dignity you will be bound to give your resignation.So negotiate with direct salary contract.I was joining as Senior design engineer with this company after completion of my project they are cheating with me and my bonus gradation was given zero where as on my dedicated service drawings are approved and project was completed.When i was asking repeatedly compliance about the matter HR do not given any reply even they do not receive my call or callback later .So friends before joining pl. think deeply.
Pros
Nothing .
Cons
They do not given your hardworking value.
Worked under this company under third party and there fore job security was too much bad and worked in remote places and working hours was too much , there fore life was imbalanced .
1. A typical day at work is busy 2. Software/internet security skills are scope for learning 3. Good management 4. Lively workplace 5. Risk assessment is hardest part of the job 6. Manager work is most enjoyable part of the job
Cons
I Worked in KEC during initial period of my career,It is very professional company.Lot many good things I have learned from here.Work life balance is not good.Salary paid very low.
A day at work is challenging and tiresome, we learn from our experience everyday, management and new skills and knowledge, Being able to cope up with the workplace culture is easy but at the same time enjoyable.
Pros
vehical facility and compensations
Cons
no work and family life balance
Here in KEC Importance of Safety culture know everyone,All are responsible for Safety.Sequence from Lower level to Higher Level reported systematically.Salary found before end of month.Good Culture and Experienced Staff available in each department.
Pros
Free Accomodation
For a first company it is an excellent choice as you learn the core things about Transmission lines and its execution. Really supportive staff and management. Team work driven organisation.
Pros
Supportive staff, team driven.
Cons
Low in Salary and benefits.
Have to developed by making same changes to staff , officer and managers like mess facility in proper way...............................................
Pros
No free lunch or separate Designated room for staff
Cons
Nice company to work. They provide best working atmosphere to employee. Working with kec is glad. I had enjoyed a lot during my job time with kec. Only a draw back is they provide less salary.
Its a good company to work for. Good overall work exposure.. Employee are really taken care and good security is provided. NO issues of salary and good number of leave
Pros
Good for management trainee
Cons
no work from home concept