KEC International Ltd logo

Clear
Work-Life Balance
Pay & Benefits

Productive but mysterious

Yes I have quite good experience with this company, but here the management is not so good enough (in this particular project). So I need some friendly behavioral management. But overall good experience.

Pros

Free accommodation

Smart work & good experience

Over stressful work.Long Distance site to my Home Sunday also working dayNot giving leave any emergency Long journey in siteShifting site location in monthly Family men not suitable this site...

Pros

Cons

8:00am to 5:00pm

A construction safety engineer is responsible to inspect instruction sites

I have worked more than 4 years in this company , it is good place to work & to achieve our goals and company goals , where we can prove our abilities good work culture , good company standards, very good management they always care about employees health and wealth * The employee administers safety and occupational health programs in compliance with standards and requirements and to assure safety, healthy, and efficient operations.* we prepares technical guidance and direction for safety *we performs audits and inspections of work sites, as required, to assure compliance with safety and health program requirements; prepares technical reports of inspection findings; and develops corrective actions.I have worked more than 4 years in this company , it is good place to work & to achieve our goals and company goals , where we can prove our abilities

Pros

free food and travel allowance

Cons

long hours but company paid OT

Extremely Best Organization valuing the Employees

Best HR Practices Good Work-Life Balance Authority Learning & Development Open Culture Top Class Management Good Cultural Pillars Team Work culture Good CSR

Pros

Flexibility

Great place of work

Kec had good working environment for an employee. All the benefits and facility is feel good. Any employee who worked with Kec always feel good. Because in my experience Kec provide great place of work.

Work culture depend on site management

Work culture depends on site management.Recently started civil business.It will take long to develop system.At present required improvement.Not good for growth.

Pros

Salary on last working day of every month

Cons

No growth in civil sbu

Not a work friendly environment

I have worked here as a site engineer according to me thisi not a propper platform for any fresher ,since the working environment is not upto mark,there is no work life balance.

Pros

no salary related issue

Cons

working environment

Good

It is a good company. Benefits are quite low. A person will be getting a competitive salary if he is posted to an international location. Work culture is quite flexible. You will be able to manage work life balance in a better way.

Fun place with productive environment

Good place to work. Management provides all facilities to staff from e-learning to site activities. Salaries are as per the eligibilities. growth opportunities are as per SBU cuture.

work life imbalance

Need to improve on working hours, good management support ,but need to focus on work life balance .There is lot to learn in term of technology implementation

All the best

My working feature is very busy but salary gaining is not enough against my working efficiency. My behavior is friendly with related staffs and workers but result oriented work is my personal hobby.

Excellent Place to work

You will get lot of opportunity. You will get very good guidance from your boss.Management is very supportive.Work place has very good culture. Personal Milestones also celebrated.

Good

Kec International Ltd company is a very secure company for employees future. Do you have work a long time so your future is very bright.but one negative resion this company management in politics.

job satisfaction

Excellent workplace. working with KEC is not a job. it's a long term career. as per my view its place you get your retirement. best teamwork, problem-solving and well cooperative management in all respect i.e. professional as well as personnel.

Productive and fun workplace

1. A typical day at work is busy 2. Software/internet security skills are scope for learning 3. Good management 4. Lively workplace 5. Risk assessment is hardest part of the job 6. Manager work is most enjoyable part of the job

Very professional company

I Worked in KEC during initial period of my career,It is very professional company.Lot many good things I have learned from here.Work life balance is not good.Salary paid very low.

Very good, great place to work.

Kec international Ltd is great place to work. Professional and personal life balance. Consider our views towards completion of work. Good management Facilities good for site employees.

Productive workplace with great to work with collegues

A day at work is challenging and tiresome, we learn from our experience everyday, management and new skills and knowledge, Being able to cope up with the workplace culture is easy but at the same time enjoyable.

Pros

vehical facility and compensations

Cons

no work and family life balance

Excellent place to work

I have learn so Many thing in KEC and working in this company feel me very good. currently i am working in Railways Sub unit in Ajmer-Rani Railway Electrification(OHE)

Pros

Work flexiblity

Cons

Rush work

HSE department

Have to developed by making same changes to staff , officer and managers like mess facility in proper way...............................................

Pros

No free lunch or separate Designated room for staff

High Job Security

Poor work life balance and poor compensation. Job is highly secure. Otherwise nice place to work. Leadership team is very helpful. Salary get credited in account on Time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KEC International Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare KEC International Ltd with