KEC International Ltd

India165 reviews

Clear
3.4Pay & Benefits

Good

Overall company is good. On time salary and job security. carrier growth is slow. Hr policies is not good. It's good for on roll employees. FTA employment police is not fair.

Stressful, No job Security

You have to lick boss feet for your job security. The Company's HR is the worst at this moment.No job Security. Full Stressful job. No job timings. If you complete the 5 Months job in 3 Months there is no appreciation. The inquiry will be set on your head. If you talk to the contactor everyone will give you a creepy eye

KEC International Ltd insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • General feeling of work happiness

Bad experience as a PGELT

Joined as a PGELT in overhead electrification in Railways in first 4 months of training. Very bad experience being a background of Electrical engineering was working on-site and doing civil works. Do not join unless there is no option left with you

Pros

guest house accommodation for the project site

Cons

bad work life

No work life balance

No work life balance.. No good increments and performance bonus.. Best part is job security they will not fire you at any cost. During this pandemic they paid full salary without any salary cutting

nice working culture

Good place to work in but not much growth opportunities at lower/junior levels. Inclusive culture, teams are well divided to perform the tasks with adequate competence.

Pros

working culture

Cons

no real benefits

It is actually "hello happiness" culture.

Excellent place to work. Give time to balance work and life. Yes, we have to do work heavily sometimes. But it is a requirement everywhere.Some features- Best management- follow globel standard- Focus on project completion before time and use it as its USP.- proper risk assessment of project- employees given first priority- Given work from home as much as possible for construction company.- Hike given in Covid-19- No firing in Covid-19- Regular training and encourage to learn- Health check upList goes on....

Pros

Good work culture, excellent management, sl

Cons

No free lunch

Normal Workculture

Working life is very HecticTop Management didn't see lower employees decisions The company is Taking tough decision to Promote Employees

Pros

Yearly Bonus

Cons

No Holidays

Smart work & good experience

Over stressful work.Long Distance site to my Home Sunday also working dayNot giving leave any emergency Long journey in siteShifting site location in monthly Family men not suitable this site...

Pros

Cons

8:00am to 5:00pm

A construction safety engineer is responsible to inspect instruction sites

I have worked more than 4 years in this company , it is good place to work & to achieve our goals and company goals , where we can prove our abilities good work culture , good company standards, very good management they always care about employees health and wealth * The employee administers safety and occupational health programs in compliance with standards and requirements and to assure safety, healthy, and efficient operations.* we prepares technical guidance and direction for safety *we performs audits and inspections of work sites, as required, to assure compliance with safety and health program requirements; prepares technical reports of inspection findings; and develops corrective actions.I have worked more than 4 years in this company , it is good place to work & to achieve our goals and company goals , where we can prove our abilities

Pros

free food and travel allowance

Cons

long hours but company paid OT

Extremely Best Organization valuing the Employees

Best HR Practices Good Work-Life Balance Authority Learning & Development Open Culture Top Class Management Good Cultural Pillars Team Work culture Good CSR

Pros

Flexibility

Productive but mysterious

Yes I have quite good experience with this company, but here the management is not so good enough (in this particular project). So I need some friendly behavioral management. But overall good experience.

Pros

Free accommodation

Cons

Work culture depend on site management

Work culture depends on site management.Recently started civil business.It will take long to develop system.At present required improvement.Not good for growth.

Pros

Salary on last working day of every month

Cons

No growth in civil sbu

Not a work friendly environment

I have worked here as a site engineer according to me thisi not a propper platform for any fresher ,since the working environment is not upto mark,there is no work life balance.

Pros

no salary related issue

Cons

working environment

Good

It is a good company. Benefits are quite low. A person will be getting a competitive salary if he is posted to an international location. Work culture is quite flexible. You will be able to manage work life balance in a better way.

Fun place with productive environment

Good place to work. Management provides all facilities to staff from e-learning to site activities. Salaries are as per the eligibilities. growth opportunities are as per SBU cuture.

work life imbalance

Need to improve on working hours, good management support ,but need to focus on work life balance .There is lot to learn in term of technology implementation

All the best

My working feature is very busy but salary gaining is not enough against my working efficiency. My behavior is friendly with related staffs and workers but result oriented work is my personal hobby.

Excellent Place to work

You will get lot of opportunity. You will get very good guidance from your boss.Management is very supportive.Work place has very good culture. Personal Milestones also celebrated.

Good

Kec International Ltd company is a very secure company for employees future. Do you have work a long time so your future is very bright.but one negative resion this company management in politics.

job satisfaction

Excellent workplace. working with KEC is not a job. it's a long term career. as per my view its place you get your retirement. best teamwork, problem-solving and well cooperative management in all respect i.e. professional as well as personnel.

Productive and fun workplace

1. A typical day at work is busy 2. Software/internet security skills are scope for learning 3. Good management 4. Lively workplace 5. Risk assessment is hardest part of the job 6. Manager work is most enjoyable part of the job

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KEC International Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare KEC International Ltd with

• KEC International Ltd
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?