KEC International Ltd

KEC International Ltd Employee Reviews

Productive but mysterious

Yes I have quite good experience with this company, but here the management is not so good enough (in this particular project). So I need some friendly behavioral management. But overall good experience.

Pros

Free accommodation

Productive & Enterprising Workplace

Working at KEC was a great experience, in terms of learning. I was a part of the verticals of PMS, Engagement and Benefits. With one associate reporting to me, it was a fun environment to perform in. The hardest part of the job was that the workforce wasn't very young in terms of age, how ever the team culture was great and encouraging.

Pros

Flexibility given by the manager

Cons

Age of the workforce

Overall a pleasent experience.

This was an internship. I worked in a team of two with a mentor to guide us. As an intern, my daily work was limited to data gathering, organizing and analysis. Work was for 7 to 8 hours a day; 6 days a week. Our mentor was very patient and heuristic. I became more than acquainted with various aspects of business like growth projection, GDP analysis. The toughest part was gathering data from various site, some of which were terribly organized or nearly broken. Also, being a metropolitan travel was usually tiring. I consider my term at this company very edifying.

Pros

Peaceful working environment.

Cons

Low pay-to-workload ratio

No doubt KECIL is the best Transmission Line company in India. It has a good manpower as well.

The company has indeed done a lot of work over the decades. My experience with KECIL has been pretty good. I am still working with it for its 400 KV S/C Jaipur - Bhiwani line. The employees are really supportive and with their help i have learned a lot of things here. Only thing which I think everybody faces is unavailability of food at the site. Apart from this everything is alright.

Good and progressive organization

Quite a large and tall organization. Professionally managed, good focus on bottom line and working capital. International presence, strong capabilities in transmission lines business. Building capabilities in substations.

Pros

Large diversified group, international presence

Good start to Career

Started career at KEC International, Really a good experience with such a big group. Gained a lot knowledge in production line and implementing various production as well as quality tools such as SMED, CFT etc. Nice experince with a new concept so called HPT concept.

Productive and trusted company

KEC is part of RPG Group have good legacy in doing business all over world. Power transmission is the largest vertical in KEC. The company is known for Largest Tower manufacturer in the world

Pros

Good Platform for Fresh Graduates with global experience

Cons

Long hours and low compensation when compared to other companies

Professional atmosphere

Professionally managed MNC with enormous learning opportunities.

great career opportunities but less salary .

KEC international ltd. is one of the largest power supply companies in Asia and has workplaces in around 50 different countries . There is a huge scope to design your career at this company but company's policy towards employees is not of the same stature. Company's name makes the resume stronger . I wanted to pursue further education and learn twists and turns of business industry hence took decision to quit a multinational company. I see myself as a director of my own organisation few years down the line , if everything works as per plan.

A typical day was the 1st day of inspection of Electrical safety department at Gorakhpur. I have learned a lot during my tenure with M/s. KEC specially from our client and from all inspection team. Management was good. Co-workers very nice.As such, I have never feel the hardest part of the job.Completion of the Project in all respect was the most enjoyable part of the job.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KEC International Ltd?

Lack of Good Management

Working schedule is quite impressive which does not led anyone to be more stressed.

Good company to work

Kec have good culture of work. It is a nice place for long term plan.

Pros

Good place

Cons

For me no cons

•management

The Best Managed company I have ever worked in Management and all team members are very supportive and had a best culture in organization.

bolangir,orissa

Daily supervising the all contractor work I am learning management and technical Management was good Co-workers also nice The hardest part of the job is nothing for me I am fully enjoyable this job

Routine testing of EHV and HT Cables I learned EHV Cable electrical testing Management is good co-workers are also supportives convience the customers To handle customer inspections of EHV and HT Cables

It is a very good experience to work in 765 kv D/C Which is first line awarded in india, so we had good learning in every activity

Well Organized management & Planning for execute the project.Culture of KECians is systematic.Timely completion & Documentation very much focused.

Very Goods

- Work was not typical but i love to do with fun - I learned so many things related to my work and because of that I gain so much skills - Co-workers were very operative - I love to do my work

Pros

Cons

Long hours 09 AM to 07 PM

Prepare Tender Documents

Providing Manpower,Providing Tender Documents.Its construction company.

Pros

Cons

Long Hours

Productive and nice place to work.

Planning, Scheduling & Project tracking (Both Cost wise & Progress wise). Preparing Project Documents (MIS). Preparing WBS (Work breakdown structure). Preparing Cash-Flows for the project. Preparing Cash-Flows for the project. Preparing Resource Deployment charts (Material, Manpower and Machineries). Preparing Budget for the Project. Review of Design basis report & Schematic reports. Conduct Design development Meeting with Consultant Study Project drawings & specification and raise RFI to architects/Consultants Complete Project Planning and Management done throughout Projects in different verticals i.e Residential and commercial Mid-rise Tower, Flyovers, Metro Rail Projects, Theme parks, etc...

all Type of Civil Engineer Construction works like, Water supply works Pipe Line works,canals, Dams, Rail Ways,Buildings,major,minor structurs,

all type of concrete works, water supply works, Pipe line works,rail way works,Building works,estimation, Clint billings, earth works structures works.

Average Type ( not soo Good not soo Bad)

Company is good to work for learn many things apart from your resposibilities which is very necessary for career growth but not recommend for more than 2-3 year for work beacuse of Company policy for employees & increment policy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KEC International Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare KEC International Ltd with