KEC International Ltd logo
KEC International Ltd

KEC International Ltd Employee Reviews

India152 reviews

Productive but mysterious

Yes I have quite good experience with this company, but here the management is not so good enough (in this particular project). So I need some friendly behavioral management. But overall good experience.

Pros

Free accommodation

Ohe railway electrification

Kec company is good It is good FASHLATY It is payment timly It is good manager and good management and payment timaly Kec company good fashality and good management

Good company to freshers due to there supportive manager

Good company for freshers, there managers are very supportive that will help to learn & also there is healthy competition among the office colleagues to grow in their field & work

Okay

All the projects are fast track. salary credited to my account is very good. He person are very good. But all the projects away from South India is the only problem.

Overall senario -KEC International is having good working culture

During my service it is enjoyable opportunity given by Management to attending & solving Site related issues. GPTW scores depends upon to Site & their Clients perception.

job satisfaction

Excellent workplace. working with KEC is not a job. it's a long term career. as per my view its place you get your retirement. best teamwork, problem-solving and well cooperative management in all respect i.e. professional as well as personnel.

Fully depends on project manager.

Dear job seekers please confirm before joining in this company about ctc in without bonus ,before joining they promise a heavy amount bonus but after taking dedicated service they will give zero and behave such a manner that if you have any sense of dignity you will be bound to give your resignation.So negotiate with direct salary contract.I was joining as Senior design engineer with this company after completion of my project they are cheating with me and my bonus gradation was given zero where as on my dedicated service drawings are approved and project was completed.When i was asking repeatedly compliance about the matter HR do not given any reply even they do not receive my call or callback later .So friends before joining pl. think deeply.

Pros

Nothing .

Cons

They do not given your hardworking value.

Medium , not bad and not good also .

Worked under this company under third party and there fore job security was too much bad and worked in remote places and working hours was too much , there fore life was imbalanced .

Productive and fun workplace

1. A typical day at work is busy 2. Software/internet security skills are scope for learning 3. Good management 4. Lively workplace 5. Risk assessment is hardest part of the job 6. Manager work is most enjoyable part of the job

Cons

Transmission line and distribution work done the company.

when emergency work took place at the time typical day faced. proper documentation, store management. communication with management level. workplace may verious but we work with culture. maintenance and proper issue receive records. achieve with the goal is the must enjoyable day of the job.

Pros

KEC International ltd. lunches a verious work.

Cons

long period job placed the company.

Company is good

New company in the field of railway division. Management is ok to work with. To learn basic thing this company is good. WORK CULTURE IS NOT BAD THE HARDEST PART IS PROJECTS ARE IN MUCH INTERIOR AREA

Gptw

It surely and INDEED is a great place to work thanks to the work culture and the supportive seniors and colleagues. the ambiance and the serenity of the place is worth working here.

Comparatively good

Among other manufacturing companies, this is comparative good in terms of business in power transmission. But, not good as pay master.At times quality of service is not an important aspect in evaluation.

Very professional company

I Worked in KEC during initial period of my career,It is very professional company.Lot many good things I have learned from here.Work life balance is not good.Salary paid very low.

Very good, great place to work.

Kec international Ltd is great place to work. Professional and personal life balance. Consider our views towards completion of work. Good management Facilities good for site employees.

Productive workplace with great to work with collegues

A day at work is challenging and tiresome, we learn from our experience everyday, management and new skills and knowledge, Being able to cope up with the workplace culture is easy but at the same time enjoyable.

Pros

vehical facility and compensations

Cons

no work and family life balance

Safety First in KEC Company

Here in KEC Importance of Safety culture know everyone,All are responsible for Safety.Sequence from Lower level to Higher Level reported systematically.Salary found before end of month.Good Culture and Experienced Staff available in each department.

Pros

Free Accomodation

Productive workplace

- Presentation skills developed - Understanding of business through Financial planning and analysis role - SAP learning - Performance tracking - Billing and collections cycle

KEC International Limited.

I have a good experience with KEC International Limited . I was joined as a trainee engineer in 2009 . My posting was at KEC Kuwait . That was new for me because of hot climate , it was not easy for me to work there in open areas. since than my interpersonal skills has improved . I have completed two projects in Kuwait one is 400kV over head transmission line and second is 132kV line .During the project I have improved my coordination skills , site management skills , design relevant documents , leadership , Microsoft project , Microsoft excel and auto-cad. After that I have got transfer in "Tanzania" as a Sr. site engineer . There also I have completed two 400kV OHTL projects. My role was there as a site manager . I was handling all the site activities , resource arrangement , resource leveling ,smoothing . The working atmosphere in KEC is flexible . All are supportive to achieve the goals. that make the work easy . After that I have got transfer in "Ghana " as a construction manager. Here also I am about to complete one 330kV OHTL line . Now I can handle project individually with good project management skills. The only hardest part of during the journey is I could not manage the personal life due the transfers and deputation at rural areas.

KEC International Ltd Review

Very stable company and also very nice management. They invest in enhancing the skills of there employees. Only downside is long office hours but being the number one company takes effort.

production department

i am working a production department 5 year exp. production fabrication,man power handling, EHS and 5s i will have to audit of ISO 9001:ISO 14000 attend in kec international limetd. jabalpur (mp)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KEC International Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare KEC International Ltd with