KEC International Ltd logo
KEC International Ltd

KEC International Ltd Employee Reviews

India152 reviews

Productive but mysterious

Yes I have quite good experience with this company, but here the management is not so good enough (in this particular project). So I need some friendly behavioral management. But overall good experience.

Pros

Free accommodation

Gud

Overall good to work in kec international ltd Good culture Management to good To much learning here how tackle with critical problem at all level from bottom to top

Pros

Dress code and safety shoes

Shift Engineer..

Meeting the target in the shift with minimal wastage of resources...etc .. safety ............etc.. proper balancing of assembly line... ...............

Excellent place to work

I have learn so Many thing in KEC and working in this company feel me very good. currently i am working in Railways Sub unit in Ajmer-Rani Railway Electrification(OHE)

Pros

Work flexiblity

Cons

Rush work

Good Learning Place for Freshers

Productive and fun learning place. I have learned a lot from my seniors about how to handle production, manpower, and a lot things. The Staff is very supportive and each helps you a lot in learning new things.

Expertise in all aspects of commercial and accounts job (Book closing, Financial statements, MIS report, accounts receivables, accounts payables, payr

As an commercial officer, I spend majority of my time in accounts, administration and commercial activity. My managers are very supportive and the workplace culture is very good.

Productive & fun workplace

For a first company it is an excellent choice as you learn the core things about Transmission lines and its execution. Really supportive staff and management. Team work driven organisation.

Pros

Supportive staff, team driven.

Cons

Low in Salary and benefits.

HSE department

Have to developed by making same changes to staff , officer and managers like mess facility in proper way...............................................

Pros

No free lunch or separate Designated room for staff

Best place to work

Nice company to work. They provide best working atmosphere to employee. Working with kec is glad. I had enjoyed a lot during my job time with kec. Only a draw back is they provide less salary.

Good Company toworkwith

Its a good company to work for. Good overall work exposure.. Employee are really taken care and good security is provided. NO issues of salary and good number of leave

Pros

Good for management trainee

Cons

no work from home concept

High Job Security

Poor work life balance and poor compensation. Job is highly secure. Otherwise nice place to work. Leadership team is very helpful. Salary get credited in account on Time.

Better place to work

KEC international ltd is a one of Major EPC company in India presently the organization working in Railway,Transmission,Cables,Water,Civil Infrastructure Business .it has a good reputation in stock Exchange board

Pros

Employee facilities

Good to work

Working here is good. But cross functional reporting some times create confusion. But as whole company is good. Higher management is trying hard to make the company professional, but very at the bottom level it remains the same.

1) Good learning platform 2) Work-life balance is 50-50 3) Good management team 4) Less salary 5) Expanded the business very well at international level

Pros

Good learning platform

Cons

Less salary

Till now Learning a lot.

It was always a great feeling to working in a MNC like KEC International LTD.The working culture and working system are very much helpfull for all the employees like us.

World class manufacturing facility for TLT & CORE tructures.

Its been a great experience for me to work over there for more than 4 years. It has world class facility for production and galvanizing of power transmission & railways structure.

yes we get fun also in working time

I just say that when we have to go for my site their we will have face so many problème and that also will be solved by my company so that it is best for me. .but i also want to go for my better future..

Pros

Cons

Sometimes we have work mor

Good company for candidates if they want to pursue their career in Transmission and Distribution

Good company for candidates if they pursue their career in Transmission and Distribution, Pay Scale is accordingly to industry standards but increments are very less

No Work Life balance, however Good organization

Its a good organization in respect of employee financial benefits however the work life balance is absent from their culture. Most of the time, employees are too occupied with work and need to spend more time in office.

infrastructure

Friendly environment during work site and off site also. Management have very cozy relationship with all the employees and looking after there welfare whenever they are needed by workers.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

long hour

Worth an Experience

Been here for 4 years ,a worthy and fruitful experience, work life balance and handling pressure with support of superiors,Exposure to Every aspect of manufacturing.

Pros

Superior Support

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KEC International Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare KEC International Ltd with