KEC International Ltd logo
KEC International Ltd

KEC International Ltd Employee Reviews

Productive but mysterious

Yes I have quite good experience with this company, but here the management is not so good enough (in this particular project). So I need some friendly behavioral management. But overall good experience.

Pros

Free accommodation

Great place for learning

Being one of the Leader of Transmission Business it has the best work culture n finest team members to work with. Management is very aggressive n proactive for company n employee growth

Pros

Learning n Culture

Cons

Salary

As It is my first job I have learnt everything form here. It was my first step in corporate career. I have incurred the knowledge about the petrol engines and trouble shooting the problems in machines. I have understood the ethics and behaviour which should be inculcated in a corporate environment.

Handle store & store related activity

Handling store related activity like planning of required materials, labour & management of store for received material and sending the material as requirements at side at the right time.

productive and fun place

1. Worked as a drill operator. 2. I learned fabrication. 3. worked with a free mind and without any workload 4. learned time management and and how to do teamwork

Pros

free lunches

workplace culture

work culture of the company was good. working environment and the employee is good and good to be word with them . i was placed in hamirpur H.P , it good to be worked there and i was worked as a transmission engineer . my part was to handle field an it is good to be worked with this company

Good

Good working culture. Easy to approach management. Learning wise there is no much scope to separately learn and then work, it is more like on job learning. But the exit policies needs to be reviewed.

Pros

Work culture

Cons

Exit Policy

Work Life Balance

Family business. Great place to work. You can keep a balance in your work life and professional life. Bidding and Tendering team along with Design team are core.

A good learning company

This is a brand name in transmission line. I worked as a site incharge for a project. it was a first job with a lot of learning. I enjoyed working there.

Pros

Cons

Politics

productive, fun work place

Best company friendly environment . supporting staff and management. Day by day extra knowledge extra activity in project site. Training also provide.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KEC International Ltd?

Well production and manufacturing

Management is too good and the hardest place of job in this company is in raw yard. Workplace culture in this company is to much frank

A great place to settle for a job satisfaction type of person.

If you are hungry for innovations and knowledge, this is not a place to be in, You cannot execute your idea in this company unless you are at a good position. Good HR personnel.

Pros

Subsidized food and lunch

Cons

Long hours, not for a person who is striving for better opportunities

productive and fun place

good place to work.good place to learn and grow.co workers are good.Management flexible and good.very good technical support

Pros

flexi timing

Professional and energetic

1. All days are very busy as they have a large number of projects. 2. More use of planning tools. 3. Bigger team to handle. 4. They were good but need more site and on field knowledge. 5. Make understand the impractical (less on site experienced staff) people around. 6. Awesome work environment.

Pros

Flexi timing

Cons

Growth

mechanical maintenance engineer

many machine are different and also programming specially ficep machine. those machine made by Italy and machines hardware most of the simens . its good machine and also working. senior is co-operative to each and every work

was good

Great benefits, hands on training, very competitive pay rates and the people are just great! The corporate culture is relaxed while there is a major feeling of being a part of a team.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

Progressive culture, good compensation

Good

I really appreciate that the company allows flexibility in your workday and unlimited PTO. My co-workers are easy to work with, and I feel supported by team leads.

Pros

free transport

Cons

work pressure

Best place to Earn and Learn

Very hectic work schedule. Good colleagues. Got to learn many things such as Design ,Planning, Manufacturing and testing of electrical components. Best part was I was part of a team that developed Design Software for Low tension Power cables and Instrumentation Cables.

Productive and Learning Environment.

KEC International is a good Company, as Transmission Line Construction Engineer I was given full Liberty and Responsibility for building the 765 KV Transmission Line. My Boss associated an experienced man from whom I have learned complete job from foundation to Stringing & OPGW Stringing with Liberty and Responsibility. It was a good experience. At present I am looking after Construction of GIS Sub Station with full support and learning.

Pros

Good Company for Learning

Cons

There is no fix working hour in Project.

Fun workplace

Avery good organisation to work with. had a sound settled life over here. Management is good and supportive in this organization.

productive, fun work place and fully helping hand

it was amazing in kec international ltd. everything like job work, benefits, working hour, leaves . working role, culture, management, behavior, team work and obviously the dedication towards assigned work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KEC International Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare KEC International Ltd with