KellyOCG

KellyOCG

KellyOCG Employee Review

Disorganised and untrusting enviroment

I spent 9 months working at KellyOCG in there Budapest Hub. Me and my colleagues were told that we would be able to work from home however the American managers never allowed us to do this all work was completed to a high standard but we was never allowed this benefit, the position was to support a client in America and so there was no requirement for us to be in an office. The American leadership is highly micro managing as treated us as idiots. At one point asking if we know how to drag and drop a document to upload it to the company sharepoint

Same role

No growth

No growth and associates are not equally treated, poor management with unskilled managers. No team work , no collaboration, poor work life balance which leads to stress.

Pros

Cons

No benefits

Love the people in KellyOCG, Such supportive managers.

Whenever I need help or any doubt about the work people are always ready to give you the time to make you understand. Leadership are very supportive and friendly too. But the pay is very less as compared to work given.

Pros

Love the environment, people

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KellyOCG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• KellyOCG