KellyOCG logo
KellyOCG

KellyOCG

KellyOCG Employee Review

Working at KellyOCG in Budapest

I am working as Sourcing Recruiter in Budapest - Hungary.I enjoy my work, I am supporting a company in the Biotechnology industry.The team is excellent, everybody is very nice and helpful and my manager is VERY KIND AND SUPPORTIVE. The best I have ever had.The office is nice, nothing special, the location is very good.The benefits and the salary is average (the big multinational companies can provide more).

Pros

Team, My manager, supporting co-workers, multinational environment, flexible working hours, opportunity to develop and learn something new

Cons

Salary and benefits could be more competitive

No growth

No growth and associates are not equally treated, poor management with unskilled managers. No team work , no collaboration, poor work life balance which leads to stress.

Pros

Cons

No benefits

Love the people in KellyOCG, Such supportive managers.

Whenever I need help or any doubt about the work people are always ready to give you the time to make you understand. Leadership are very supportive and friendly too. But the pay is very less as compared to work given.

Pros

Love the environment, people

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KellyOCG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• KellyOCG