KellyOCG logo
KellyOCG

KellyOCG Culture reviews

Clear

Working at KellyOCG in Budapest

I am working as Sourcing Recruiter in Budapest - Hungary.I enjoy my work, I am supporting a company in the Biotechnology industry.The team is excellent, everybody is very nice and helpful and my manager is VERY KIND AND SUPPORTIVE. The best I have ever had.The office is nice, nothing special, the location is very good.The benefits and the salary is average (the big multinational companies can provide more).

Pros

Team, My manager, supporting co-workers, multinational environment, flexible working hours, opportunity to develop and learn something new

Cons

Salary and benefits could be more competitive

Good culture of works

I experienced a whole lot different culture of works since we are working with expatriate. I learned how they works productively and practiced it when i work for different company.

I would really not like to write a review for this company. Did not end on a great relationship and it's better to leave it that way.

I worked with some great people but the management was not the greatest and did not have a problem with letting you know you were not valued.

Flexible and weekly pay!

I actually love working as a Flex/Contract Recruiter for KellyOCG they make you feel apart of the crew and the clients are wonderful. The compensation is FAR below market rate which is why I am open to new opportunities but I would have to get a substantial increase to consider a move because I love being remote.

Pros

Remote, culture, sense of appreciation

Cons

Compensation

Transactional operation

Contracting of external resources to a Bio Science operation Attending to program's system Compliance to program's guidelines Addressing labor related issues with appropriate channels Managing the production of the program Reporting and analysis of program's performance Quarterly presentations. I was very fortunate to have a highly committed group of co workers who were truly committed to client. It is the most important take away of this experience. Hire right to guarantee program performance. Biggest challenge was maintaining program performance in a very dynamic operation

Pros

Experience in a Bio Science operation

Cons

Politics and contracting were challenging

Development and learning experience

Fun , a place to train and learn from others. Supportive oversseen management. Good management , good colleagues. Unbalance work life environment. Great opportunities to create solutions.

Positive Feedback

Excellent Company - Leadership is strong. Training is good and recognition is good for work done. The hardest part is working with new clients and over achieving expectations

Pros

Friendly

Cons

work balance

Great Work Life Balance!

The company provides great work life balance and the company culture is awesome! The only negative is that there is not a great deal of growth opportunity.

Pros

work life balance

Cons

healthcare package, growth opportunity, pay rates

Productivo y de mucho aprendizaje en el área de farmacéutica.

Durante mi trabajo experimento d√≠as productivos y de mucho aprendizaje en √°reas como el servicio al cliente, responsabilidades y calidad con el producto y en las tareas que se asignan. Por otra parte, las relaciones con mis compa√Īeros de trabajo se desarrollan de manera servicial y por medio del apoyo. La administraci√≥n siempre esta atenta a las necesidades del empleado. Sin embargo, el √°rea que considero m√°s compleja es el manejo de los productos controlados por sus diferentes regulaciones y auditor√≠as federales. Por el contrario, una de las partes que m√°s disfruto es trabajar en compa√Īerismo/grupo.

Pros

Trabajo en equipo, retos continuos.

Cons

N/A

Inefficient Communication

The position I had was a telecommuting position. Communication needed to be really good. This at first was a nice position, paid well, but in the end, even though I was told I was a great part of the team, they decided to reorganize and take out the need for a person with my experience. Since it was managed by Kelly, I felt that there was a lack of professionalism and the "culture" was one of everyone for themselves. The benefits were not good. You pay 600 a month for family benefits to have to pay more in generic medicine and have to pay a higher deductible before the insurance kicks in their 80%. I would not recommend this company.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

lack of communication, expectations unclear, no team work

Jobs at KellyOCG

See more jobs

New employees are not properly trained, procedures change without properly notifying and training all employees

Management will need to be changed, starting with the OP Supervisors need to enforce all policies and procedures Supervisors need to be hands on and out with the employees Training for all new employees, Competitive wages for all employees

Excellant

Great team to work with and great culture.Excellant management team and really enjoyed the process we learned during the assignment.

Unjust & Unfair practices - stay away for sure.

When I first learned about the position, I applied and within minutes offered a verbal over the phone. The training thereafter was disorganized. I was there for only a short while (6 months). The managers are no seasoned nor do they have any management prior experience. The "boys" club mentality was obvious. Well into a few months, several (34 recruiters) left KellyOCG due to being mislead on raises, promotions along with overall culture. Being new, I was observant and as more time into the role - it became apparent that that the elementary style of management was obvious. No team collaboration. Hourly was mis-quoted to me prior to getting on-board. Zero support from management (If you ask, they will assume the worst). Not a good company with tremendous turnover. Diseased from internal but will soon realize that they need to change the dynamics. Too many people left with unfavorable experiences.

Pros

None - that I can think of.

Cons

Pay 40 hours, work actually 60+ hours weekly. No OT allowed.

Great place to work.

Most enjoyable part of the job was the people. Hardest part of the job was the 12 hour shifts.

Nice place to work

Excellent place to work. I enjoyed working at this job. Every part of this position was good.

N

A typical day at work was busy and fun.I've learned how to test Siebel.Good Management.I had vey wonderful co-workers.The hardest part of the job was the stress.The most enjoyable part of the job was the team work

Good Place to work

Great place to work a lot of responsibility and support. Long days seemed to go by quickly.