KellyOCG logo
KellyOCG

KellyOCG Employee Reviews in Remote

Few promotional opportunities for virtual employees

Kelly good company, but pay is not the greatest and few promotional opportunities for remote employees. They do offer training and development to improve skills.

Loved working for Kelly OCG

Excellent company, support, training and benefits. Plenty of opportunities for advancement for anyone willing to work hard, and put in the time and effort. The energy you put into your work is recognized and rewarded. I would work for Kelly OCG again in a heartbeat!

Great client; didn't help me find next role

My rating is more about my experience with the client. KellyOCG has functioned mostly as a contract holder. When the client paused all the work and let all the contractors go, KellyOCG didn't really do anything to help me find new work. So that was very disappointing. They also didn't cover any holidays, which some of my other contract holders have for their professional contract staff.

Cons

didn't help me find new job

Great for work/life balance

Great for work life balance. No advancement in career, or pay increase, or being valued as an employee. I never met a company where it lacks diversity. Their contractors are diverse but internal employees don't see people of color in higher positions.

Assigned Coordinators Outstanding

As contract employee, you are assigned a work coordinator and those individuals have been outstanding. Truly interested in your well-being, your job satisfaction, prompt to respond to requests or questions, and help you navigate processes.

I really had a great time working with this team, plus I learnt a lot

Great culture and offers work/life balance

Kelly is a great company that promotes a great work culture that offers work/life balance. Pay is good with decent benefits. The company offers continued education opportunities to grow your career

You're just a number

I've had two OCG experiences. Both displayed the company as being unorganized and leadership was a joke. I had 4 different managers in a period of almost two years with the company.

Pros

Pay, bonuses and the opportunity to work virtual

Cons

Management. Over promising to clients

Like most - don't understand their own internal talent

Kelly Services could do a better job of developing their own talent making a strong overall company, but they don't. What a waste of money and people.

Pros

Somewhat open-minded

Cons

Somewhat open-minded

Sample

Tenured leaderships team who care about the business and employees. Work culture which promotes doing the right thing for the client and internal organization.

High Volume

Kelly OCG is a great company and I have thoroughly enjoyed working for them. It is a fast paced working environment that is very demanding and rewarding at the same time. They offer virtual roles so if you are self motivated this may be a good working environment for you

Stay away from this company!

My first contract went well, though I was expected to work over eight hours per day without overtime. My second project was a horror show and the first time I've ever experienced age discrimination.

Pros

Working virtually

Cons

Age discrimination

Virtual

Kelly OCG is a divisional of Kelly Services, they have a multitude of openings available across the United States on any given day. The have offices throughout the nation.

Kelly OCG

Team Lead Projects Worked full cycle recruitment for KellyOCG while on assignment with Comcast. Comcast Client Responsibilities: • Provided Recruitment coverage for multiple US markets focused on Enterprise Sales for Comcast Business • Managed weekly meetings with Regional Directors, HR Business partners to insure coverage on Enterprise Sales roles • Provided market intel to client Managers within their respected regions to insure placement expectations were in line with market availability • Managed reporting for both internal and client Management

Flexible and weekly pay!

I actually love working as a Flex/Contract Recruiter for KellyOCG they make you feel apart of the crew and the clients are wonderful. The compensation is FAR below market rate which is why I am open to new opportunities but I would have to get a substantial increase to consider a move because I love being remote.

Pros

Remote, culture, sense of appreciation

Cons

Compensation

It's not the best company for work/life balance. It's not the best company for management loyalty. Most of the manager's I worked with claimed to have experience but it was not evident.

Pros

Cons

lack of overall management experience

Awesome company, Awesome Opportunities!

This company has put me on exceptional contracts. They have looked out for me when anything was ending. I highly recommend them to people looking for work and companies looking for an Agency, MSP, or RPO!

Pros

flexibility, pay, work enviroment

Cons

can not think of any...

Excellent Company

Kelly OCG is wonderful company to work for, they value you and your work life balance. Their benefits are outstanding for OCG/RPO employees if you are contract. They pay is very generous, the bad part is they do not keep you employed and its unstable income. If you are able to work in that kind of environment than this company is amazing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KellyOCG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• KellyOCG