KellyOCG logo
KellyOCG

KellyOCG Employee Reviews for Logistics Specialist

No growth

No growth and associates are not equally treated, poor management with unskilled managers. No team work , no collaboration, poor work life balance which leads to stress.

Pros

Cons

No benefits

Disorganised and untrusting enviroment

I spent 9 months working at KellyOCG in there Budapest Hub. Me and my colleagues were told that we would be able to work from home however the American managers never allowed us to do this all work was completed to a high standard but we was never allowed this benefit, the position was to support a client in America and so there was no requirement for us to be in an office. The American leadership is highly micro managing as treated us as idiots. At one point asking if we know how to drag and drop a document to upload it to the company sharepoint

Business

Working here means that you come to work to service your clients to the best of your ability. Being innovative is a plus, and it will give you opportunities to move up within the company.

Pros

working with people who have the same passion as you.

Cons

NO cons

Fun Environment

I enjoyed my short time working at Kelly, but unless you are a full time Kelly employee your job security is not guarenteed at all. Don't be like me, definitely have a plan B.

Pros

Great Place To Work

Cons

Lack of job security

Great place to learn about the staffing industry for those right out of school

I learned a lot about recruiting at Kelly OCG. It helped me gain a lot of experience with communication skills, applicant tracking systems, interviewing candidates, and the overall recruitment process.