KellyOCG logo
KellyOCG

KellyOCG Employee Reviews for Operations Manager

overall good

good company to work for- good benefits and culture. Solid opportunity for on line training and coursework studies- self paced. Virtual opportunity to work from home.

rootless and cut throat environment with little to no support by boss

poor appreciation and recognition for your hard work and great sacrifice. Worked an average of 25 to 35 hours overtime with no compensation whether through pay or comp. time. Any and all issues where never address and you basically had to fend for yourself with no support from the Kelly OCG management team.

Pros

non

Cons

compensation for work performed was substandard

Great staff to work with

I had a mix of full time employees and temporary employees which can be challenging but we achieved great success and a positive work environment. I was competitively compensated for my work.

Fast paced professional environment

Kelly OCG didn't have very good PR. They didn't give annual raises to employees. The manager was great. They were all about their bottom line. Manpower was a temporary agency.

Management lack of documentation or processes

The start up of programs lacked proper documentation and there was no corporate support in the process to develop alternatives. The program was originally developed for US market, and cancelled in the US but not adapted to the PR operation

Pros

Challenge

Cons

Cultural discrepancies

Poorly run

Kelly OCG overworks and underpays their employees, while over-promising to clients so that they can continue to sell services that they cannot deliver on.

Excellent place to work at

Excellent place to work at; I have been working for almost 10 years and I have been able to learn all operational processes not only on Production but also in the customer/repair service and administration fields.

Pros

Great work schedule

Cons

Healtcare

Kelly OCG Work Environment

Kelly OCG was an excellent career. Kelly OCG is a contractor so the main downside to the position is there isn't guarantee for long-term employment. Overall work environment, culture, and management was excellent.

Pros

Over company culture

Cons

Contractor position

If you are willing to work hard, you will have a great career

If you are willing to work hard, you will have a great career. Kelly is a huge company with excellent growth, but hard work and dedication is rewarded most. Be prepared to work hard and be recognized for it.

Transactional operation

Contracting of external resources to a Bio Science operation Attending to program's system Compliance to program's guidelines Addressing labor related issues with appropriate channels Managing the production of the program Reporting and analysis of program's performance Quarterly presentations. I was very fortunate to have a highly committed group of co workers who were truly committed to client. It is the most important take away of this experience. Hire right to guarantee program performance. Biggest challenge was maintaining program performance in a very dynamic operation

Pros

Experience in a Bio Science operation

Cons

Politics and contracting were challenging

Lean structure hard working environment

Highly demanding job in which I learned a lot of our internal customer structure and strategies. Serve a customer implies working extra hours and different shifts .Have new ideas on how to bring value and save through lean structure environment. A lot of decisions very fast and rewarding moments when customer result is accomplished.

Kelly Outsourcing

Good company. Compensation could be higher but overall a great company. Upper-level management communication needs to be better.

Kelly OCG

I have enjoyed my time working with Kelly OCG. They have allowed me to grow professionally by having me take a management position.

Great place to work.

Most enjoyable part of the job was the people. Hardest part of the job was the 12 hour shifts.

Production enviroment

Being an operation manager has its ups and downs and with a high volume print shop...there was always something. Break downs, very large orders that had to fit in the schedule, and sometimes delivery problems. I had the best staff and customers that anyone would like to work with. And at the end of a day it was all good!

Pros

Well organized corporation

Cons

Health care, 401K match, pay increases