KellyOCG logo
KellyOCG

KellyOCG Employee Reviews for Recruiter

Working at KellyOCG in Budapest

I am working as Sourcing Recruiter in Budapest - Hungary.I enjoy my work, I am supporting a company in the Biotechnology industry.The team is excellent, everybody is very nice and helpful and my manager is VERY KIND AND SUPPORTIVE. The best I have ever had.The office is nice, nothing special, the location is very good.The benefits and the salary is average (the big multinational companies can provide more).

Pros

Team, My manager, supporting co-workers, multinational environment, flexible working hours, opportunity to develop and learn something new

Cons

Salary and benefits could be more competitive

You're just a number

I've had two OCG experiences. Both displayed the company as being unorganized and leadership was a joke. I had 4 different managers in a period of almost two years with the company.

Pros

Pay, bonuses and the opportunity to work virtual

Cons

Management. Over promising to clients

Few promotional opportunities for virtual employees

Kelly good company, but pay is not the greatest and few promotional opportunities for remote employees. They do offer training and development to improve skills.

Recruited candidates for client

I enjoyed it for the most part. Working from home was nice. My daughter became ill so I had to quit working for them. I've been focusing on her recovery for the last year. I would go back but feel its in my best interest to seek a job outside the home.

High Volume

Kelly OCG is a great company and I have thoroughly enjoyed working for them. It is a fast paced working environment that is very demanding and rewarding at the same time. They offer virtual roles so if you are self motivated this may be a good working environment for you

Career growth and lots of learning

KellyOCG has a challenging environment, great leaders but needs improvement in Management style. To focus on the needs of employees and respect their needs.

Pros

Good career growth

Cons

Poor Management Style

Great work life balance

I enjoyed my time with KellyOCG. They are flexible with their work life balance however they are susceptible to having issues with job security. The teams I have been on have been great however they provide little room for career advancement.

Virtual

Kelly OCG is a divisional of Kelly Services, they have a multitude of openings available across the United States on any given day. The have offices throughout the nation.

Hard Works, Family like place, Never a dull Moment

In the past year I have learned so much, I have built so much knowledge from my team. We have all grown as a family and stick together. We are there for one another in need. My typical day is laughing, smiling, and enjoying my job. I came to Kelly from nursing, and what a change that was for me, I learned so much about being a recruiter. I enjoy learning about others lives, what they have done and how they have also grown into stronger people. Managers, co workers are all wonderful, very understanding, always there when you need them even for just a laugh. We are considered a family. The hardest part I say about my job is... I have learned all I can for this position, and wish to learn more and grow with company. The most enjoyable part would be coming in to work talking with everyone. Laughing and joking with our candidates.

Pros

Team, learning experience, strong company

Cons

Ive reached my full potental with the position im currently in id like to keep learning more.

It's not the best company for work/life balance. It's not the best company for management loyalty. Most of the manager's I worked with claimed to have experience but it was not evident.

Pros

Cons

lack of overall management experience

Run Away!!!

Former Employee.. bad management, no work/life balance no advancement.. I wasted 5 years of my life with this company.. Salary is not measured by your performance. Terrible... I don't understand why i stayed that long... stupid me !!! health insurance a Joke paid close to $700 a month for a family of 3..

Pros

nothing

Cons

everything else

Run!!!

Very passive aggressive management. Poor to no understanding of current best practices in the industry. Compensation is well below market. The only good takeaway was learning the limits of what one will put up with to stay employed with this sub par "body shop" in a depressed job market.

Cons

what more can i say...