KellyOCG logo
KellyOCG

KellyOCG Employee Reviews for Vendor Manager

young culture

My daily routine at KellyOcg was more administrative. I used to manage the Managed services for Amgen (pharmaceutical). Emailing hiring managers for upcoming job openings. Sending daily notifications to contractors for submitting time cards before the cut off day. Following up with managers to approve time cards and expenses. Following up with vendor partners on extentions and end of contracts.

Pros

Get togethers, Pizza fridays.

Great for work/life balance

Great for work life balance. No advancement in career, or pay increase, or being valued as an employee. I never met a company where it lacks diversity. Their contractors are diverse but internal employees don't see people of color in higher positions.

Work Life Balance highly promoted

I worked there for 14 years before my position was eliminated. One of the most enjoyable parts of my job was the people I met and remain friends with.

Changed

I previously worked for Kelly for 7 1/2 years, and now that I am back, I see major change. The company is not the same as it was before. Pay schedules have changed, benefits after you leave are different. I am not pleased with how the company has changed and would not have returned had I known this beforehand.

Decent Company but Not Consulting

Kelly OCG is a pretty decent company. Management is alright, but it's not really a consulting firm. You can't expect much of a career path like a Accenture or something like that.

Pros

Friendly

Cons

Lack of structure.

Good culture of works

I experienced a whole lot different culture of works since we are working with expatriate. I learned how they works productively and practiced it when i work for different company.

Retention of employees

Doesn't value internal employees and technology is not updated. Leadership was unqualified and internal teams are not cohesive. The pay was okay

Cons

Lack job stability

Great work/life balance, but not much else.

Great work/life balance, but management, compensation and advancement below industry standards. I've had a better experience with other MSP's, specifically compensation and company transparency.

Pros

Work/Life balance

Cons

Compensation, Management, Advancement

Poor work/life balance/lean and mean

There is no work/life balance. Management says there is but when you are faced with so much work, you can't have a balance or the work will keep piling up.Everyone is very stressed and not happy. I used to enjoy working here but haven't for a long time. I would not recommend this role to anyone unless you want to lose your sanity and relationships. We do have some level of flexibility like working remotely of if we need to run an errand during work hours which is nice because without that, everyone would be more unhappy than they are,

Pros

Some Flexibilty

Cons

too many to list

Great Work Life Balance!

The company provides great work life balance and the company culture is awesome! The only negative is that there is not a great deal of growth opportunity.

Pros

work life balance

Cons

healthcare package, growth opportunity, pay rates

Excellent Employer

Kelly OCG was a great employer. My position was eliminated, however I would return to work for this employer if the opportunity presented itself.