KellyOCG logo

KellyOCG Culture reviews

Clear
Work-Life Balance

Working at KellyOCG in Budapest

I am working as Sourcing Recruiter in Budapest - Hungary.I enjoy my work, I am supporting a company in the Biotechnology industry.The team is excellent, everybody is very nice and helpful and my manager is VERY KIND AND SUPPORTIVE. The best I have ever had.The office is nice, nothing special, the location is very good.The benefits and the salary is average (the big multinational companies can provide more).

Pros

Team, My manager, supporting co-workers, multinational environment, flexible working hours, opportunity to develop and learn something new

Cons

Salary and benefits could be more competitive

Work Life Balance highly promoted

I worked there for 14 years before my position was eliminated. One of the most enjoyable parts of my job was the people I met and remain friends with.

Productive and nice place to work

Kelly Services is excellent to work for. The work place cultures very supportive to their employees. The staff of Kelly OCG are readily available and always willing to assist.

Great workplace

Great place to work and the job was great. Enjoyed all of the benefits of working with Kelly. The assignment was great and the assistance from team members was also great. Would like to have worked longer but I understand the contract roles.

Verry well

La seguridad se toma muy enserio en todas las áreas de la empresa dando prioridad a la seguridad de todos los empleados

Great culture and offers work/life balance

Kelly is a great company that promotes a great work culture that offers work/life balance. Pay is good with decent benefits. The company offers continued education opportunities to grow your career

kellemes munkahely

Nemzetközi csapat, barátságos és segítőkész kollégák.

Pleasant working environment

Productive working environment, supportive management team, extensive training provided. Not a lot of room for progression within the organisation unfortunately.

Very clean plant with some really great production associates.

I really enjoyed my time working at this company, the associates were very helpful with my success as well as the plants. They continually strife to engage the employees via suggestion boxes as well as weekly meetings.

Distance communication

Not much contact once your were given your assignment. Manager did not really know the work culture. The hardest part was not knowing when awards/promotions would occurred.

Pros

n/a

Cons

n/a

Jobs at KellyOCG

See more jobs

Productive yet Family oriented workplace

Working for Kelly OCG at Johnson & Johnson was a great place to work. Training was always available to assist in daily tasks with management support. The culture is very progress in learning new tasks, it is family oriented, and is a very comfortable work environment. The hardest part of the many jobs I held was learning to write documentation for FDA approval. The most enjoyable part of the job is definitely the work atmosphere. It is largely a team oriented atmosphere with so much going on where one can apply knowledge and talents, both within the scope of the job requirements and in sevicing the surrounding communities.

Pros

Lunch on Me rewards for various projects; bonuses for outstanding participation in projects

Cons

Occasionally the work load gets overwhelming; management is available to assist

Good company

have been working at Kelly Services full-time (More than 3 years) Pros Amazing family culture in a F1000 company. Plenty of room for growth and opportunity. Work anywhere programs, and community engagement. Good solid benefits, and a work purpose that really matters in the world. Competitive benefits and incentive plans. Cons Not the place to work if you don't believe in the purpose behind the work that Kelly does. You have to enjoy positively impacting lives and believe that matching people with great opportunities is your personal purpose. Advice to Management Keep updating those offices and investing in technology!

overall good

good company to work for- good benefits and culture. Solid opportunity for on line training and coursework studies- self paced. Virtual opportunity to work from home.

Very competitive place to work for.

I learned a great deal about what it's like working for a very large company. The management was fair as well as the pay. The culture is very stressful and competitive which was by far the most difficult part of the job here. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was meeting and interacting with the multitude of people required to complete the work i was doing.

Pros

No on site management

Cons

No on site management

Low morale type of Call center. It was just okay place to work

A typical day at work was to answer calls and enter data and submit warranty work orders and follow up with the customers awaiting their repairs or replacements. Their wasn't much of a team together environment you were just on your own and management was barely available even when needed to take escalated situations and this was probably the hardest part of the job. The most enjoyable part was knowing that this company did offer benefits such as health and 401k.

Pros

Winning equipment, work raffles

Cons

Management always changed

Great staff to work with

I had a mix of full time employees and temporary employees which can be challenging but we achieved great success and a positive work environment. I was competitively compensated for my work.

Unable to give firm opinion of company.

As a contractor I've had little exposure to the culture and management. They process my pay check for working at other companies. They do offer medical benefits and 401Ks for contractors.

Sample

Tenured leaderships team who care about the business and employees. Work culture which promotes doing the right thing for the client and internal organization.

Fast paced

I am looking for a faced paced work environment working with a dedicated team of employees who are goal oriented and are driven to succeed and improve processes.

Great learning experience

Demanding, challenging, start-up environment. Development of team and leadership skills Learnt and strengthen people management skills Workplace culture is not cohesive - can be improved Lack or different directions from global and local leadership

Kelly OCG Work Environment

Kelly OCG was an excellent career. Kelly OCG is a contractor so the main downside to the position is there isn't guarantee for long-term employment. Overall work environment, culture, and management was excellent.

Pros

Over company culture

Cons

Contractor position

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KellyOCG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question