KellyOCG

KellyOCG Job Security & Advancement reviews

People are great, the work is great. The best way to move up or get a raise in the company is to try and move to a better position. Conversion to a full time employee for the company you work under can be difficult.
Excellent company, support, training and benefits. Plenty of opportunities for advancement for anyone willing to work hard, and put in the time and effort. The energy you put into your work is recognized and rewarded. I would work for Kelly OCG again in a heartbeat!
The young female operations manager who hired me, apparently didn’t like my work performance. Stated that I wasn’t the right “fit”. Felt disappointed that she hired me; but then I lost my position with my previous job because I took the technician cleaning/disinfection position. Now I’m out of work & KellyOCG don’t give a you know what. So I have nothing positive to say about this company.
My rating is more about my experience with the client. KellyOCG has functioned mostly as a contract holder. When the client paused all the work and let all the contractors go, KellyOCG didn't really do anything to help me find new work. So that was very disappointing. They also didn't cover any holidays, which some of my other contract holders have for their professional contract staff.
Cons
didn't help me find new job
Great for work life balance. No advancement in career, or pay increase, or being valued as an employee. I never met a company where it lacks diversity. Their contractors are diverse but internal employees don't see people of color in higher positions.
I worked there for 14 years before my position was eliminated. One of the most enjoyable parts of my job was the people I met and remain friends with.
Kelly Services is excellent to work for. The work place cultures very supportive to their employees. The staff of Kelly OCG are readily available and always willing to assist.
Company will not look after the best interests of their employees. Their main concern is to only make the Sponsor happy. Manager is paid by hiring and does not take in consideration what the job needs by an experience level.
La seguridad se toma muy enserio en todas las áreas de la empresa dando prioridad a la seguridad de todos los empleados
If KellyOCG HR/Management decides they want to get rid of you they just give you a pay raise and then tell you they no longer need you. They have your lead tell you out in the middle of the parking lot when it 28 degrees fahrenheit out. Don't every allow you to get your own personal things. I loved my job but the way I was treated by KellyOCG HR/Management was rude and unethical. I gave them my all and they didn't even offer me different position, reassignment somewhere else.
It was rewarding and interesting work while it lasted. GE pulled the plug on the project as the costs got out of control. I saw it coming and left before the layoffs.
Kelly is a great company that promotes a great work culture that offers work/life balance. Pay is good with decent benefits. The company offers continued education opportunities to grow your career
This was interesting work where I felt I could contribute. Unfortunately, the KellyOCG on site manager was not directly supervising my role. Instead, the customer was directly supervising my work. This created a conflict. There was lack of work feedback from KellyOCG. The training by the trainer was spotty. There was also a conflict between customer manager and me regarding quality control since I was finding errors in customer manager's product.
Kelly OCG is one of the best companies I have worked for in a long time. I had a good work life balance, I was given respect, autonomy to run my team, the mentoring provided by my Direct Manager was excellent. I am sad that my contract with them for this current assignment wasnt longer than a year as I feel I could have grown exponentially with this Company and team.
Pros
Great work life balance, flexible working hours
Cons
pay is less than I have made in the past for same, equivalent position.
Good and slow pace. No advancement.no free lunch. Workers are to peranoide and will try and get you fired or sabatoge your career. Keep to yourself and work
Pros
Free fruit
Cons
Weird intel corp atmophere
Work is easy and easy to move people as needed but the pay is not good, managment is good and your ideas are consider but there is no oportunity to grow
I previously worked for Kelly for 7 1/2 years, and now that I am back, I see major change. The company is not the same as it was before. Pay schedules have changed, benefits after you leave are different. I am not pleased with how the company has changed and would not have returned had I known this beforehand.
When working for Kelly OCG, it is a known fact you are a contract worker. As such contract workers (CW) are heavily discriminated against in the work place. Your direct manager can do what he or she can, but ultimately it's their boss that controls your pay, raises, and promotions. So long as they get an income for you being there as a CW, they somt care for any complaints you have. Being able to get time off is almost never denied so that is a major plus, but that's about all you get.
Pros
Cons
No promotions, raises, advancement.
Kelly OCG is a great company to work for and the staff is always there to help you. Easy to work for and really reliable. I would recommend them to anyone.
Good Company to work for. Good job life balance. Good fo people who want to work for staffing company. Good career growth opportunity. Good knowledge gain.
I've had two OCG experiences. Both displayed the company as being unorganized and leadership was a joke. I had 4 different managers in a period of almost two years with the company.
Pros
Pay, bonuses and the opportunity to work virtual
Cons
Management. Over promising to clients
  1. Job Security & Advancement