Kendriya Vidyalaya

Kendriya Vidyalaya Employee Reviews

Good at workLove to work on part timeResponding fastlyGood place to get a job fastlyUsefull to every one who are looking for to start to bnew life to pursue money
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short hours
Job insecurity, no paid leaves and very low remunerationGood part is creative, interactive and nice work environment.Trainings organised by Goethe & DAAD are an advantage.
Staff enjoy the work culture, staff co operative, But contract jobs are not secure.and working at Kendriya Vidyalaya is advantage if person got selected to Govt jobs
Pros
Free Tea
Cons
No long hours, but sometime required
Relaxed,enjoyable,stressfree,superb and disciplined children,supportive colleagues, freedom of work,enjoyable salary,supportive authority ,go for this
Pros
Freedeom of work no stress
Cons
Very excellent school, teaches the qualities to love one's own nation besides education. Always keep the children active by encouraging them through different activities and projects.
Pros
Excellent
Cons
Excellent
I worked on contract there for 2 years and it was very good I really enjoyed while working there. All people are supporting and nice I worked as German trainer and it was a really good
There are a certain set of conditions which make us who we are at the end of those 12 years and most of us definitely stand out in the outside world.you can move from one KV to another not feeling any difference. They consist of kids from different parts of the country, making sure we grow up in an environment where there's no discrimination over caste and creed
Very good school for learning and as well as working. The people also good. Totally this kendriya Vidyalaya Dindigul is so good. Don't hesitate to join there.
I was given an opportunity in promoting student's growth through providing additional assistance and meeting with parents and school staff to discuss student development and ways to improve current teaching methods to better suit students. I was also responsible for planning and then evaluating student performance.
When i started job M singel girl.and its very difficult for a girl to mange everything in new place but kv staff help me lot nd its Wonderful experience for me.
1. Day's work - interesting - tested - Principal. 2. Learnt Govt. school methodology. 3. Very good management. 4. Likable workplace culture. 5. Nothing is hard. 6. Teaching is enjoyable.
High progress with high test scores means students have strong academic skills and the school is a doing an excellent job at supporting academic growth compared to most other schools.
It was place where it help in learning things in every field whether it is of handling the teacher-student relationship , teaching us to excel in this field or in Extracurricilar activities.This institution helped in Grooming a person overall personality. A person would be very happy to work in this institution.
Contractual teachers do not get salary on time . the Job is not secure for contractual teacher or part time teachers. If any permanent teacher fill up the vacant post then the present teacher have to leave the job without any prior notice. so there no job security. but the staff members are very helpful and co-operative.Good opportunity to learn many things.
Working there was a good experience for me. I am also a kvian .. so i already know to culture ... Teaching in kv has many benefits so do hard work and get into it .
It was a good experience to work. I liked to get to know the job culture and happy to help students. I mostly like the job because it help me grow as a person.
I being a quick learner and hard working individual, easily adapt myself to new technologies. I take up any opportunity that comes across my way with complete perfection and utmost sincerity. I intend to pursue a challenging job and career in an enterprise that promises a professional growth and continues up gradation of knowledge.
I am a critical, Nobel BLS.certified nurse with good emergency solving procedure. Good communication with students regarding health, hygiene (menstruations, physical) ..
good working environment close vicinity to home supportive and helping staff proper working culture experienced staff joyful environment good ambience
KVS Providing standard education with proper care of the students.timely salary and job security.centrslided control by central Human resource department. The government using it as research laboratory in the field of education.
i was not much intelligent student as i was only interested in other activities of the school. I use to manage every functions and events with my team.
  1. Employee Reviews