Kendriya Vidyalaya

Kendriya Vidyalaya Employee Reviews

India213 reviews

Yeah productive

See kv a is reputate brand n u met u with nice infrastructure n good environment with proper daily curriculum activities n much satisfaction while doing work thr. So nice experience thre but everything come up pros n cons n it's u whom to handle the situation wisely.

Decent workplace

Workplace is decent and there is lot to learn from working in a KV. Teachers are given with various responsibilities which add up to experience. It is exciting to work here.

Kendriya Vidyalaya insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Clear sense of purpose

Pathetic

Working environment is very negative.Most employee want to throw the work given on other colleagues.Very slow paced work culture .Principal of the school want to shed of the responsibility on teacher and vice versa.No decision making capacity of principal.

Good environment , competent teachers . It was a great experience

Good environment , competent teachers . It was a great experience . It has flexible environment , teachers are very helpful around , it's a place where students learn to work hard and prepare themselves , all self made material.

First aid applied by technically in all types of emergency in school

I am feeling good because first aid and caring of students is a wonderful experience,, managed all type of situation in different conditions me feel all aspects of emergency care ..like chocking, heat stroke ,trauma injury ,fracture ,shock, fainting, hypoglycemia etc, I am much passionate in our profession..

The best place for learning

As a teacher I learned a lot from KVS . The way of teaching, behaviour, treating the students and finally BEING A HUMAN 🙏The work with colleagues and the teaching there are quiet different from the School whis is working as machine

Most enjoyable part of job

Very nice job. I teach Mathematics in class VII, XI, & XII . Ia started job at 17/08/2019 and end at 22/03/2020.my School is Kendriya vidyalaya (army) ,Barrackpore,

Very well experienced team understood new standard of learning abilities

Honesty and Accountability are successful in kvsThe teaching job I have been doing with all its seriousness and considered it as highly respectful as part of the social engineering of future citizens, which I believe is a very noble profession and a right place to serve the society and individuals.

Pros

Higher authority are always encouragingGood and disciplined work environment

Cons

But longer working hours

To the best of my belief could fulfill the works assigned by the management.

Pros

Ample opportunities to help pupils develop their potentialities.

Cons

Contractual job which does not guarantee job security

Efficient and purposefull

Good work culture Learning at all levels for pedagogical advancements Physics was tough for childrenChildren enjoyed peer learning Visits to educational places / Institutes

Pros

Trainings to keep pace with education trends

Cons

Too demanding

Very productive place

It is very good place to develop your skill.If you like to live or learn different cultures then you should go for that job.In this field you will get opertunity of adventure.

Pros

You will get the opertunity of working in hill station and advantures place

Cons

You can't settle

Productive workplace

I was feeling very good while teaching students and utilising my skills and knowledge there. My students were very good, obidient, and disciplined. My coworkers were very helping in nature. Everything was good there.

Pros

Good and disciplined work environment

Cons

No cons

A place where I can keep my knowledge uptodate

Always feeling fresh and energetic when I was working there. I'm able to interact with different language speaking students . Eventhoigh, multiple tasking are there for staffs Management is very supportive for staffs to handle all the challenges. For both students and teachers pool of oppurtunities are there to excel in carrier. Very Profressional team and working culture.

Pros

More celebration, Frequent Parties and Common Lunches

Productivity,easy to adapt, flexible environment

Smooth and pleasant environment, fine behaviour of teachers, students are required to be disciplined.Job satisfaction , helpful environment with appreciation.Can be work here without any confusion.

Pros

Free time with Many books

Horrific

Principal and Headmistress both are very rude.. They are in the habit of disrespecting teachers in front of the students. When asked for one day leave...they said..contractual teachers are not eligible for leave..as if I were a bonded labour. Horrific experience.

Pros

Nil

Cons

Only 10 minute lunch time for contractual teacher

Good work profile but it's on contract

Job insecurity, no paid leaves and very low remunerationGood part is creative, interactive and nice work environment.Trainings organised by Goethe & DAAD are an advantage.

Productive and fun too

Good at workLove to work on part timeResponding fastlyGood place to get a job fastlyUsefull to every one who are looking for to start to bnew life to pursue money

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Short hours

Work and love job

Staff enjoy the work culture, staff co operative, But contract jobs are not secure.and working at Kendriya Vidyalaya is advantage if person got selected to Govt jobs

Pros

Free Tea

Cons

No long hours, but sometime required

Stress free productive environment

Relaxed,enjoyable,stressfree,superb and disciplined children,supportive colleagues, freedom of work,enjoyable salary,supportive authority ,go for this

Pros

Freedeom of work no stress

Excellent school

Very excellent school, teaches the qualities to love one's own nation besides education. Always keep the children active by encouraging them through different activities and projects.

Pros

Excellent

Cons

Excellent

I worked as German trainer and it was a really good experience

I worked on contract there for 2 years and it was very good I really enjoyed while working there. All people are supporting and nice I worked as German trainer and it was a really good

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kendriya Vidyalaya. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Kendriya Vidyalaya with