KEOLIS

KEOLIS Employee Reviews

Very good work place ,Daily dealing with different type of customers,external agencies and Management. Handling of Metro rail ,troubleshooting procedures Working in CBTC Signalling system
Most advanced technology in India first time launched by our company and we are part of that. It was launched by our great prime Minister Narendar Modi.And passengers are feeling very comfortable journey.
Pros
Allowances, weekend trips, conducting safety workshops
One of the best Metro Operation Industry to provide job security and training to the employee. Latest technology of CBTC is used for train operation .
Pros
Good management
Cons
Learned a Lot, Theoretically and Practically fit. Taking good decisions and handling emergency and degraded scenario's. Fallowing proper operational and Safety Related Standard Operational Procedures.
nice to start work here and good place to start carrier. good work place to learn things and explore our self among the new opportunities in the company
productive and fun work place, good management, job culture, work life balance, good perks, employee engagement, performance management, all good*****
B.Tech(ELECTRICAL)with 5 years 3 Month of experience in operations and maintenance field Now working in Train operations department for Hyderabad Metro Rail Project as Station Controller/Train Operator.