Kerala Agricultural University

Kerala Agricultural University Employee Reviews

India18 reviews

Good to work

Flexible working hours and Management was easy, No burden ,Free to work .Employees are friendly and helpful.u will get practical knowledge from there other than table work.

good work culture

It's a highly recognized university in India which accommodate a number of people. They provide a balance work life and have the opportunity to secure life

Kerala Agricultural University insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility

A very calm and relaxed job

It's a very calm and relaxed day. Best management. I have learned to be more patient Friendly and competitive workplace I found working against Natural calamities

A good place for work

Good work culture, good officials and management, good team , good salary and other benefits, and is most enjoyable job I ever did, travelling a lot is needed for this job.

Productive & homely atmosphere

Kerala Agricultural University ( KAU) has 6 colleges including agriculture, forestry, corporation and banking and agricultural engineering. It also has an research academy institute, Academy of climate change education and research. The main campus is situated in Thrissur and 4 colleges situated there. Other colleges situated in Trivandrum, Malappuram and Kasarkode districts. Main campus is one of the beautiful campus in India having a lush green atmospere. Academically it is one of the best university and one of the best student/employmeny friendly campus.

Good exposure to medicinal plants and researches

Good exposure to medicinal plant research and lab duties. Also Investigating ‘Strengthening Research On Medicinal Plant & Bioactive Components'. and Investigating ‘Evaluation of Antioxidant Activity, Cytotoxicity And Phenol Composition Of Selected Anti-Inflammatory Plants’

Over 35 years of experience in teaching ,research and extension education

I started my career as a faculty member at the entry cadre Junior Asst. Professor and gradually climbed up the ladder to reach the post of Director of research. At all stages I continued to teach as it was my passion initially at UG then at PG and PhD. I was also simultaneously the major advisor of several students for MSc and two students for PhD work. I continue to guide students and have almost 9 years of Planning and Research administration experience. My love for research and teaching prompted me to fill in this site. My short biodata is already attached

Pros

Nil

Cons

Nil

Good n friendly place to work

very good lab facilities. most of the time handling the basics of microbiology. can become a part of new projects. friendly and safe environment to work with.

Good Agricultural research Centre

A research institute gives attention to all agricultural crops. One can experience all field of works related to agriculture from farming to research.

Productive and calm workplace

i am really happy to work here. comparatively no stress and we can work our own way, the principal investigator here is an asset to this institute. i am very greatful and proud to work under her supervision.the co workers here are very supportive.

Pros

can learn new things everyday

Cons

no permenancy and salary improvement

Good working environment with adequate facility

Most enjoyable part of the job was teaching and being an Academic Officer of the College and the hardest part was conducting examination. Active participation for the accreditation of the college.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Students politics

superb

experienced team of professionals from a range of academic disciplines in engineering, combined with practical farming and industry backgrounds. agricultural machinery research and design staff are well suited to carry out targeted research projects and consultancy services based on an understanding of the machinery needs of farmers and engineering requirements of the agricultural industry.

I have been there for the last three years as skilled assistant

I had a remarkable work experience from there at various construction fields.It includes prearation of estimates and drawings for the work,tender process,supervising the work and atlast preparation of bill for the work

Nice job environment, refreshing and learning work culture

Teaching and Research oriented works related to agriculture, Interaction between students and other experienced scholars. Nice environment for growth and pursuing our dreams

Productive & fun work place

Fun work place with supportive management.Very relaxable area of working.Good salary.The most enjoyable part of hte job was working along side my colleagues and learning from them.

It's just interesting

A typical day starts from labour management and planning of work in the seed production farm of Department of Olericulture, Kerala Agriculture University. I learned about to how manage the labours, planning of the day and also for the next days of the crop period, stock management, Purchase etc. There is not much hardest part in that job, it's just enjoyable for me The whole duties given to me are feels enjoyable for me..

agricultural university ,vellanikkara

10am to 6 pm 1.Aquisition&organisation of information sources. 2.Automated circulation procedures 3.Barcode technologies 4.Reference services 5.Subscription& maintanance of periodicals

Kerala agriculture university is a goverment undertaking university

I HAVE GOOD GOVERNMENT JOB EXPERIENCE IN THIS UNIVERSITY.Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and transactions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kerala Agricultural University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Kerala Agricultural University in popular locations