Kidzee logo
Kidzee

Kidzee Employee Reviews

Overall it was a good experience

It was a good experience working with kidzee.The management is good. Work culture is nice not that harsh, but u need to be on toes when it come to sales

Fun, learning environment

I love to work with children, especially playing, coloring, making paper crafts like boat,. Helping kids to identify their belonging like their lunch box, shoes, bags and also put them back in its place in the class environment.

Pros

Yes free lunchtime sometimes

Cons

Many times long hours

Very good

Good work culture Collegue co-operation Safe Secure Financially stable Lot to gain Knowledgable Good behaviour Peaceful Lovely atmosphere Good for par-time

Amazing Company

I had the best collaborative team at Kidzee. The staff was friendly and well-mannered. The management was very supportive. My typical day at work was to engage with the clients and the management and to maintain the good relation with the companies that provided the employment opportunities to the students from our centre.

Good

Working at Kidzee provided me an opportunity to improve my skills. It gave a wide exposure and allowed me to discover creative, innovative methods in teaching.

Assistant coordinator

A stress free job with a good salary. Its good to work their and they have a good management with experience employees. They have a friendly nature and able to understand all my circumstances.

very good experience

Kidzee is a good place I learn so many things there. Principle ma'am and all staff was very helpful. this place was my first experience with small children and I enjoy very much.

its a good place to work

good to ultilize time and gave your love to the cuties. Everyone is very supportive and i was the first teacher there so have a good experience there .So i would recommend others also.

Productive and have a great work life balance

As part of core training team, arm teachers with practical and effective techniques, which are easy to incorporate with children. Help in organizing training interventions to enable teacher to adapt to structure learning. Observe teachers conducting Illume-in-action and provide diagnostic feedback.

Collaborative Environment

Really enjoyed working at Kidzee due to the friendly nature of co-workers. it is fun filled environment and well paid job as well. I have left the job as i relocated to U.S

Excellent experience at KIDZEE

My last company was KIDZEE Play school, I was the class teacher of Nursery, and craft teacher as well, key skills of my job was to teach and making crafts for the school.

Productive and fun work space

I learned everything here at Kidzee. The principal is a very efficient leader. She supports each and everyone from nanny's to teachers and admin employees. We do lot and events whole year through for kids and parents. It's overall great working at Kidzee

Pros

Relaxed timings

Cons

Some times working day on festivals.

It was a nice school and I loved to teach in that school

I have worked in kidzee school for one year at durgapur.salary was negotiable, environment was good.kids were nice and I used to teach playgroup,junior kg and senior kg

Activity based learning

Activity based learning with fun Executing the school programes Evaluating child's progress Time to time parent's counselling Making strategies & following with staff Over all operations management of school

Fully equipped school with learned nd professional teachers

It was a wonderful experience to work with kidzee as the school was well equipped with all required materials for teaching . Cooperative staff and principle. Simple but strict policies for the benefits of teachers and students

Good

Well and good. Manageable by me. I can do balancing better. Enjoyable and great time spent with kids by playing, learning, by doing creative work and at end tummy time and go back to home.

Fun workplace

Friendly environment and fun working place. Good organization and collaborative and helpful staff. Good educational value. Nice pay salary and with good facilities.

It was good experience.

• Most enjoyable part of job. • Learn to work in unity. • Good management and nice understanding between staff. • Reason to drop this job is Low salary with experience.

Secure and new things can learn in kidzee

I'm happy with Kidzee and very supporting Co teachers and will Njoy learning new things and Co ordinator story also very nice.i use to Njoy with kids everyday.

Pros

Support team

Cons

We can take good break

good

I learned a lot from my work in KIDZEE. Everyday gave me new experience. I learned classroom decoration , conducting functions,conducting Parent Teacher Meeting. Everyday I got chance to learn new and enjoyed being surrounded by children.

Pros

Work ambiance was pleasant and safe .

Cons

Roles and responsibilities were more compare to salary.

One good working area

One good field to express our talents, can gain knowledge, caring of children's Children's are more enthusiasm and teachers are caring the children like their own child

Pros

Often will arrange for field trips

Cons

Salary is insufficient

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kidzee. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Kidzee with