Kidzee logo
Kidzee

Kidzee Culture reviews

Clear

Overall it was a good experience

It was a good experience working with kidzee.The management is good. Work culture is nice not that harsh, but u need to be on toes when it come to sales

Very good

Good work culture Collegue co-operation Safe Secure Financially stable Lot to gain Knowledgable Good behaviour Peaceful Lovely atmosphere Good for par-time

Amazing Company

I had the best collaborative team at Kidzee. The staff was friendly and well-mannered. The management was very supportive. My typical day at work was to engage with the clients and the management and to maintain the good relation with the companies that provided the employment opportunities to the students from our centre.

It was good experience.

• Most enjoyable part of job. • Learn to work in unity. • Good management and nice understanding between staff. • Reason to drop this job is Low salary with experience.

I have learnt various things there. They are very suuportive. Very well behaviour. I was very satisfied. The working ambience was well too. All kinds of facilities were available.

Pros

colleagues are supportive

Cons

poor salary structure

productive working place

working in kidzee taught me how to be more clam and patience as every day was a challenge for me. More over i have learnt how to undertake the responsibility of organizing an event with the help of my seniors. All these activities are the primary steps of management aspects.

Pros

mix culture, gaining knowledge

Good work place

Can work efficiently and take part actively... overall good working condition . Staff members are well mannered.. fun working with them. Magement is really well... no pressure is felt

In a word- delightful

Very funny place and a different enthusiasm is there in all right from Management to coworkers. Very cooperative. Specially learned the patience level.

Productive and fun work place

It was lovely working in a preschool. Learned how to manage kids between the age of 2 to 5. Had an excellent team of management and co-workers. The most enjoyable part of the job was to be with the lovely,innocent kids.

Kidzee was fun

In Kidzee I have learn how to handle kids and how to train and teach them in a friendly way. The management of Kidzee was very responsible and helpful.

Each day gives a new learning

with cooperative colleagues the work becomes easier,and small kids around give a learning through their innocence a way of staying calm in odd situations.

Pros

a good working environment with cooperative colleagues

Cons

Salary constraints

Good place to work in but some disadvantages are still there

Kidzee New barrackpore being recently inaugurated is a good place for me to work in. I myself being a perfectionist aim to achieve perfection but often I face hindrance to do so from the proprietor. To add the salary I receive I think it is not sufficient for the labour which I have to put in to make this new school to a secure financial ground, an asset for the proprietor, uncompromising its educational qualities.

Pros

Decent workplace, rid of politics

Cons

Hours of duty is long, Salary is not good

Secured work place & funfull

Its a good place to work for females, lots of fun & entertaining job no work pressure,