Kidzee logo

Kidzee Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.5Job Security & Advancement

Very good

Good work culture Collegue co-operation Safe Secure Financially stable Lot to gain Knowledgable Good behaviour Peaceful Lovely atmosphere Good for par-time

Good

Working at Kidzee provided me an opportunity to improve my skills. It gave a wide exposure and allowed me to discover creative, innovative methods in teaching.

very good experience

Kidzee is a good place I learn so many things there. Principle ma'am and all staff was very helpful. this place was my first experience with small children and I enjoy very much.

its a good place to work

good to ultilize time and gave your love to the cuties. Everyone is very supportive and i was the first teacher there so have a good experience there .So i would recommend others also.

good

I learned a lot from my work in KIDZEE. Everyday gave me new experience. I learned classroom decoration , conducting functions,conducting Parent Teacher Meeting. Everyday I got chance to learn new and enjoyed being surrounded by children.

Pros

Work ambiance was pleasant and safe .

Cons

Roles and responsibilities were more compare to salary.

One good working area

One good field to express our talents, can gain knowledge, caring of children's Children's are more enthusiasm and teachers are caring the children like their own child

Pros

Often will arrange for field trips

Cons

Salary is insufficient

Enriched environment, the best platform to do work

Learnt a lot, had fun with my illumnaire..cater new developments... Enjoyed field visit, PTMs, counseling and staff recruitment, outdoor and indoor activities, complete office work..Kidzee has a very different concept to nurture the kids, .... Etc

Pros

Enhancement of skills

Cons

No big challenge

Gr8 oppurtunity for freshers

10 out of 10 star to the policy of kidzee.This is great option for freshers to start career and great platform to proove...Ilearnt many things from kidzee.

Responsible and fun

It was a good opportunity to be a part of kidzee. Educating the children means education the future generation which is indeed a big responsibility. Work with the children and organising various event was something I lived the most about kidzee because it was fun and at the same time it was innovation and learning for the children.

Products

Good in overall and wants to work with this organizations. If I will be join here then will make sure to give best performance as require and also the name of company.

Jobs at Kidzee

See more jobs

funfil work place

worked to gather experience handling students negligible salary fulfil atmosphere to work starting my teaching career

Cons

negligable salary

Good to work

It was nice to work in kidzee. Learnt so much new things. Training was provided in between for betterment of teaching. Enjoyed a lot during my tenure.

Pros

In between training

Cons

Paying less as they are franchise

Enjoy working

Working needs planning & should be enjoyed with good, peaceful work environment........... Everyday work place will be a learning centre, even it is small thing....... will deliver the work with utmost sincerity & responsibility...... which in turn provides rewards u both professionally & economically.......

While working Kidzee increases my strength .

While working with KIdZee I learned lot of things which will beneficial for my career as well my strengths . I enjoyed while working with kids that really reduces my stress and give me strength .

Hard work was there caring children coming from different families and to take good care of them.

Pros

job security

Cons

low salary