Kidzee logo

Kidzee Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.2Pay & Benefits

Assistant coordinator

A stress free job with a good salary. Its good to work their and they have a good management with experience employees. They have a friendly nature and able to understand all my circumstances.

It was a nice school and I loved to teach in that school

I have worked in kidzee school for one year at durgapur.salary was negotiable, environment was good.kids were nice and I used to teach playgroup,junior kg and senior kg

Fully equipped school with learned nd professional teachers

It was a wonderful experience to work with kidzee as the school was well equipped with all required materials for teaching . Cooperative staff and principle. Simple but strict policies for the benefits of teachers and students

Fun workplace

Friendly environment and fun working place. Good organization and collaborative and helpful staff. Good educational value. Nice pay salary and with good facilities.

It was good experience.

• Most enjoyable part of job. • Learn to work in unity. • Good management and nice understanding between staff. • Reason to drop this job is Low salary with experience.

good

I learned a lot from my work in KIDZEE. Everyday gave me new experience. I learned classroom decoration , conducting functions,conducting Parent Teacher Meeting. Everyday I got chance to learn new and enjoyed being surrounded by children.

Pros

Work ambiance was pleasant and safe .

Cons

Roles and responsibilities were more compare to salary.

One good working area

One good field to express our talents, can gain knowledge, caring of children's Children's are more enthusiasm and teachers are caring the children like their own child

Pros

Often will arrange for field trips

Cons

Salary is insufficient

productive

good place to learn and work .nice environment to work.apt salary for the work.fullfilled job of teaching kids.fun loving and peacefull work.no extra curricular works.

Pros

free snacks

Cons

puctual

I have learnt various things there. They are very suuportive. Very well behaviour. I was very satisfied. The working ambience was well too. All kinds of facilities were available.

Pros

colleagues are supportive

Cons

poor salary structure

V.Good

Homely atmosphere,Very co operative,Permissions given , teachers and management is very co operative,all the classes have one attenders,field trips for kids which is helpful weven for teachers.

Pros

Refreshment every month

Cons

some times long hours, less vacations for teachers

Jobs at Kidzee

See more jobs

its a good workplace but the management was not so good..

They don't have proper management and as per job the salary is not negotiable. it's a tough job to teach the kidzee students so, the teachers must get some good salary.

Pros

nothing

Friendly, productive, inspiratonal and organised

Kidzee follows ILLUME methodology,dynamic yet calm environment,refined discipline to shape growth,less students more care,high standard and expensive.

Pros

free travel, food, education benefits for kid

Cons

long travel

funfil work place

worked to gather experience handling students negligible salary fulfil atmosphere to work starting my teaching career

Cons

negligable salary

excellent

I learned so many professional approach for working with children.Got exposure to work with children.Understood psychological demand of a child as well as parents.

Pros

excelence in curriculam

Cons

Low salary Structure and no proper evaluation system

average

average ambience to work very less salary. salery is the only issue. less manpower. not good for ambicious students. teaching staff is good. but management is avergae. they dont give much appraisal for the amount of work you do.

learning place

It was a good experience while working with Kidzee. A fun and productive workplace. Less salary but if you have teaching skills , good place to grow and groom.friendly and good working environment.

Pros

free lunchus, picnics

Cons

work pressure

Fun Workplace

It helps me to develop my communicative skill with different kind of people. The Management is very poor. Co Workers are cooperative and adorable. The hardest part of the job is low salary and messy management system. The most enjoyable part of the job is spending quality time with kids.

Pros

Happy hours with kids

Cons

Low salary

Each day gives a new learning

with cooperative colleagues the work becomes easier,and small kids around give a learning through their innocence a way of staying calm in odd situations.

Pros

a good working environment with cooperative colleagues

Cons

Salary constraints

Fun workplace

It was very nice working there as the timing was as per the school schedule and sometimes i use to teach small childrens which gives lots of fun.

Good place to work in but some disadvantages are still there

Kidzee New barrackpore being recently inaugurated is a good place for me to work in. I myself being a perfectionist aim to achieve perfection but often I face hindrance to do so from the proprietor. To add the salary I receive I think it is not sufficient for the labour which I have to put in to make this new school to a secure financial ground, an asset for the proprietor, uncompromising its educational qualities.

Pros

Decent workplace, rid of politics

Cons

Hours of duty is long, Salary is not good

productive and fun loving place

A school where you teach with freedom ,where you start something with self confidence,with higher level of trust they showed and where you explore and succeed with high motivations.

Pros

free meals, conveyance, medical facilities

Cons

less vacations

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kidzee. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Kidzee with