Kidzee logo

Kidzee Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.2Pay & Benefits

very good experience

Kidzee is a good place I learn so many things there. Principle ma'am and all staff was very helpful. this place was my first experience with small children and I enjoy very much.

Fun, learning environment

I love to work with children, especially playing, coloring, making paper crafts like boat,. Helping kids to identify their belonging like their lunch box, shoes, bags and also put them back in its place in the class environment.

Pros

Yes free lunchtime sometimes

Cons

Many times long hours

Secure and new things can learn in kidzee

I'm happy with Kidzee and very supporting Co teachers and will Njoy learning new things and Co ordinator story also very nice.i use to Njoy with kids everyday.

Pros

Support team

Cons

We can take good break

Fun working

Need atleast some experience to deal with the kids and patience , creativity , instant ideas are the must and should qualities for a person to become a preschool teacher

Pros

Cooperative

V.Good

Homely atmosphere,Very co operative,Permissions given , teachers and management is very co operative,all the classes have one attenders,field trips for kids which is helpful weven for teachers.

Pros

Refreshment every month

Cons

some times long hours, less vacations for teachers

Gr8 oppurtunity for freshers

10 out of 10 star to the policy of kidzee.This is great option for freshers to start career and great platform to proove...Ilearnt many things from kidzee.

Responsible and fun

It was a good opportunity to be a part of kidzee. Educating the children means education the future generation which is indeed a big responsibility. Work with the children and organising various event was something I lived the most about kidzee because it was fun and at the same time it was innovation and learning for the children.

Products

Good in overall and wants to work with this organizations. If I will be join here then will make sure to give best performance as require and also the name of company.

Enjoy working

Working needs planning & should be enjoyed with good, peaceful work environment........... Everyday work place will be a learning centre, even it is small thing....... will deliver the work with utmost sincerity & responsibility...... which in turn provides rewards u both professionally & economically.......

Each day gives a new learning

with cooperative colleagues the work becomes easier,and small kids around give a learning through their innocence a way of staying calm in odd situations.

Pros

a good working environment with cooperative colleagues

Cons

Salary constraints

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kidzee?

Enthusiastic Environment.

The biggest moment and the greatest achievement in this job is the "Annual Day" event which is conducted under my guidance had become a great success in the month of march 2014.

Pros

Its good to spend with kids all the time.

Cons

The logistics are not provided properly.

productive and learning in each pace

have learnt many new things as per my studies like leading quality , managerial style of managing each and every things of the school..from school bus driver to our staffs..got very good atmosphere ..

Pros

friendly environment for teachers as well as for students, chil security

productive and fun workplace

my day at work starts from morning 9 till 2 in the afternoon. i learned about each n every kids and how are they been handled and taught with care, because we are the next mothers after they come to school. my co-workers were well educated and dignified. my most enjoyable time of my job was from 9-2 till then the kids were mine n i would take care of them very well as my own.