KLA

KLA Employee Reviews

India7 reviews

A MNC. Perfect life-work balance with equal opportunity to all

Good working environment worldwide. Well developed and fast growing technologies makes the company to compete with global leaders. Although name has been changed now a days but the tradition is still same and expandable.

KLA is best place to work

KLA work culture is good. Work-life balance is well maintained. You can explore new technologies and work on them. Management is employee-friendly. Managers are always in favour with employees.

Cons

2-11 working time.

KLA insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Awesome Experience

Its great to work in such a company. Its really a work friendly environment without stress. KLA projects has always been one step ahead and innovative

work culture and friendly environment but never ask for growth

Well i loved to work with Kla-tencor but the only issue that continously persists in the company is if any one challenges the managers technically they are sent immediately out of the company so you cant have a healthy environment but a a submissive environment other wise then all managers are very good . and all the mangers are more then 18 yrs exp and there is no way for growth you just be happy with the salary hike and never try to say the managers are wrong even if it is 100% true some times you feel it is like a dictator rule but personally all managers are good , in the review if you say you want to grow as a manager then you are immediately shown the door but the parent company in USA is really good . you are not even entitled to know the power and authority you have but overall the company without managers is Truly a heaven on earth to work.managers are very powerful dominating on funds collection 6 managers to manage 8 people so you can understand the pressure but some powerful managers are very very poor in technical know how,

Pros

evening snacks, freedom to work

NICE Company

Huge and multi national company clean working environment as well safely is concerned ., followed SOP rules policy, especially in clean room area..I love working this company.Came to work. Tea time. Going down to CR till lunch. Lunch brake. Going back to CR till going home

Project Lead

Currently working in Banking domain and learn many areas like technologies, people management, client handling, process related, Change management and auto deployment.

Learn as you go, excellent place for a starter to work with

It has been a pleasant experience to work for a company like KLA-Tencor. There is always a place to showcase your talents, take up initiatives. My managers were open to my ideas that contributed to the development of the project. There has always been a positive encouragement to learn projects outside the core work and they have given me the courage to associate these new learning to my current work, i really appreciate that. It was pleasantly surprising that my opinion had always been considered during the time of decision making. I had a sea of freedom to do my work efficiently. I will always be grateful to KLA-Tencor for providing me with this wonderful opportunity.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KLA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare KLA with

KLA Reviews by Location

Learn about KLA in popular locations

• KLA