KLAY Prep Schools and Daycare logo
View all KLAY Prep Schools and Daycare reviews

KLAY Prep Schools and Daycare

KLAY Prep Schools and Daycare Employee Review

Fun workplace.

It was a great experience working with KLAY 😊 but, the remuneration for a Head Teacher (As I was the Head Teacher) was low. They have corporate working style and weekends holidays policy but, at least 1 Saturday in a month was working due to the training sessions. Overall it was a good platform.

Pros

Subsidized Lunch Rate

Cons

Long Hours

Same location

It is very comfortable and good place to do work . It's like a small family.

Klay company is gives home environment and secure for kids. and Klay gives salary on time and 5 day working. It is my first job , so Its gave good experience to me and I am very from this company. Please come here and join this company.
Same location

Knowledgeable and interactive work place

This day care center provides good skill for both teachers and children. I learnt the process of day care system. It consists of very good management. Settling process of a child is a little time taking one. Teaching the children is the most enjoyable part of the day.

Pros

Weekend holidays

Same location

It was an excellent environment with very helpful colleagues.

Its very hectic schedule Everyday, I learnt a lot about the multiple intelligence curriculum, Attended lot of training programs pertaining to the same.Management was not very supportive, i had a great team, and they were always very helpful, Hardest part wasn't with the job but there wasn't any job description so one had to do every single thing. i most enjoyed the meetings.

Pros

OT pay scheme

Cons

long hours sometimes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KLAY Prep Schools and Daycare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2