KLAY Prep Schools and Daycare

KLAY Prep Schools and Daycare Reviews

India22 reviews

Best Place to work if you want to make a change

I love the overall experience, it's fun, hard work, appreciation and above all the treatment you get in this Company.Best work culture, Awesome escalation Matrix, approachability. For me this has been a best place to work.

I don't like is very heavy work in Klay

Heavy work but salary very low responsibility is more one more of work security guard work yecher work admission enquiry parent work every one is taken one

KLAY Prep Schools and Daycare insights

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things

Excellent

The work environment & infrastructure was great. The management is extremely cooperative & gives you enough opportunity to grow & learn keeping your preferences & personal priorities in mind.

Work life balance

Klay is a perfectly a very good place to work..I really enjoyed working there and it was a great experience for me..I learned a lot...previously I was working in healthcare and but couldn't have work life balance as it was a very stressful environment...here I was able to concentrate both on personally ad professionally

Fun working and colleagues are very supportive

Amazing workplace and fun loving people around. Management supports so well to their staffs so that they enjoy their workplace. Infact it's a great place to work.

Pros

Friendly

Fun workplace.

It was a great experience working with KLAY 😊 but, the remuneration for a Head Teacher (As I was the Head Teacher) was low. They have corporate working style and weekends holidays policy but, at least 1 Saturday in a month was working due to the training sessions. Overall it was a good platform.

Pros

Subsidized Lunch Rate

Cons

Long Hours

Productive and fun workplace

I had a fun time working with klay schools, good management,good environment,safe and secure place,offers best childcare, learning & daycare services.

Cons

Average salary

Productive and fun workplace with a good salary part

Klay Prep Schopl school provide a good and healthy working environment. if i had to decribe a typical day at work its not that hard and quite enjoyable to work with Klay. Working hours are 9 hr shift for a teacher. The entire staff is helpful & u get a lot to learn from the seniors.

Pros

Friendly environment

Cons

Long hours sometimes

Productive and fun working

It was exellent experience with klayprep , i got lot of knowledge from them,got some one day trainnings there. Teachers and Manager and all Staff was really nice and helpful.

Cons

Nine Hours

Worked as an class teacher and got to learn many things very good place to work supportive team and enjoyable events

Great place to work feels like home you get to learn many things and each day there is like new challenge so it’s fun to work there you also get help to grow yourself.

Love klay

I love working with with Klay and I'm still with klay Hoping to work with Klay for more years Klay is good start ...for freshers.... Work ambience is good.....staff is so friendly...

My Journey with KLAY

It's been 2+years working with klay,the environment is good and so is the staff. Their is lots to learn and to be awarded for. Lots of growth opportunities with them. We learn explore and enjoyed with children. Klay has always been my next home.

Cool

It's a nice place to work. Competitive. Working with kids is a great experience. Benefits for employees are good. Interview will be fine if we prepare for the written test.

Good working place

Good working place. Learning with enjoy. I enjoyed and I got best teacher award for one month. We need to work very hard. No relaxation you have to very active.

more of daycare

Its more of a daycare than schooling. Some people in the management looks dominant and at times you are not at your free will to decide things. Curriculum framework is good.

In klay there is good pay and they will deposit our salary on time

One thing I don't like here cc will put pressure about activities as the infant unable to do any activity even though cc pressurise to make them... This was the only thing I don't like here rest all very good at klay

It is very comfortable and good place to do work . It's like a small family.

Klay company is gives home environment and secure for kids. and Klay gives salary on time and 5 day working. It is my first job , so Its gave good experience to me and I am very from this company. Please come here and join this company.

Knowledgeable and interactive work place

This day care center provides good skill for both teachers and children. I learnt the process of day care system. It consists of very good management. Settling process of a child is a little time taking one. Teaching the children is the most enjoyable part of the day.

Pros

Weekend holidays

Cons

They treat the staff very badly. Full of politics by centre director and coordinator. Very bad work environment.

There is no procedure to hire center directors . There is one method to go to higher posts you bribe the centre director or coordinators by giving them parties . Hard work is never valued.

Cons

No transparency in recruitment.

Exploiting Employees

Abnormal salary structure Not cooperative environment full mental and physical exploitation of employee by centers providing limited resources to their customers

It was an excellent environment with very helpful colleagues.

Its very hectic schedule Everyday, I learnt a lot about the multiple intelligence curriculum, Attended lot of training programs pertaining to the same.Management was not very supportive, i had a great team, and they were always very helpful, Hardest part wasn't with the job but there wasn't any job description so one had to do every single thing. i most enjoyed the meetings.

Pros

OT pay scheme

Cons

long hours sometimes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KLAY Prep Schools and Daycare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare KLAY Prep Schools and Daycare with