KLAY Prep Schools and Daycare

KLAY Prep Schools and Daycare Employee Reviews for Teacher

I had a fun time working with klay schools, good management,good environment,safe and secure place,offers best childcare, learning & daycare services.
Cons
Average salary
Klay Prep Schopl school provide a good and healthy working environment. if i had to decribe a typical day at work its not that hard and quite enjoyable to work with Klay. Working hours are 9 hr shift for a teacher. The entire staff is helpful & u get a lot to learn from the seniors.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Long hours sometimes
It was exellent experience with klayprep , i got lot of knowledge from them,got some one day trainnings there. Teachers and Manager and all Staff was really nice and helpful.
Cons
Nine Hours
Great place to work feels like home you get to learn many things and each day there is like new challenge so it’s fun to work there you also get help to grow yourself.
Pros
Cons
I love working with with Klay and I'm still with klay Hoping to work with Klay for more years Klay is good start ...for freshers.... Work ambience is good.....staff is so friendly...
It's a nice place to work. Competitive. Working with kids is a great experience. Benefits for employees are good. Interview will be fine if we prepare for the written test.
Abnormal salary structure Not cooperative environment full mental and physical exploitation of employee by centers providing limited resources to their customers
It was a nice place to work . Great experience to work with children.
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KLAY Prep Schools and Daycare?