KLAY Prep Schools and Daycare

KLAY Prep Schools and Daycare Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.6Job Security & Advancement

Excellent

The work environment & infrastructure was great. The management is extremely cooperative & gives you enough opportunity to grow & learn keeping your preferences & personal priorities in mind.

Work life balance

Klay is a perfectly a very good place to work..I really enjoyed working there and it was a great experience for me..I learned a lot...previously I was working in healthcare and but couldn't have work life balance as it was a very stressful environment...here I was able to concentrate both on personally ad professionally

Productive and fun workplace

I had a fun time working with klay schools, good management,good environment,safe and secure place,offers best childcare, learning & daycare services.

Cons

Average salary

Productive and fun working

It was exellent experience with klayprep , i got lot of knowledge from them,got some one day trainnings there. Teachers and Manager and all Staff was really nice and helpful.

Cons

Nine Hours

My Journey with KLAY

It's been 2+years working with klay,the environment is good and so is the staff. Their is lots to learn and to be awarded for. Lots of growth opportunities with them. We learn explore and enjoyed with children. Klay has always been my next home.

Cool

It's a nice place to work. Competitive. Working with kids is a great experience. Benefits for employees are good. Interview will be fine if we prepare for the written test.

It is very comfortable and good place to do work . It's like a small family.

Klay company is gives home environment and secure for kids. and Klay gives salary on time and 5 day working. It is my first job , so Its gave good experience to me and I am very from this company. Please come here and join this company.

Jobs at KLAY Prep Schools and Daycare