KLAY Prep Schools and Daycare

KLAY Prep Schools and Daycare Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.8Pay & Benefits

Excellent

The work environment & infrastructure was great. The management is extremely cooperative & gives you enough opportunity to grow & learn keeping your preferences & personal priorities in mind.

Work life balance

Klay is a perfectly a very good place to work..I really enjoyed working there and it was a great experience for me..I learned a lot...previously I was working in healthcare and but couldn't have work life balance as it was a very stressful environment...here I was able to concentrate both on personally ad professionally

Fun workplace.

It was a great experience working with KLAY 😊 but, the remuneration for a Head Teacher (As I was the Head Teacher) was low. They have corporate working style and weekends holidays policy but, at least 1 Saturday in a month was working due to the training sessions. Overall it was a good platform.

Pros

Subsidized Lunch Rate

Cons

Long Hours

Productive and fun workplace with a good salary part

Klay Prep Schopl school provide a good and healthy working environment. if i had to decribe a typical day at work its not that hard and quite enjoyable to work with Klay. Working hours are 9 hr shift for a teacher. The entire staff is helpful & u get a lot to learn from the seniors.

Pros

Friendly environment

Cons

Long hours sometimes

Worked as an class teacher and got to learn many things very good place to work supportive team and enjoyable events

Great place to work feels like home you get to learn many things and each day there is like new challenge so it’s fun to work there you also get help to grow yourself.

My Journey with KLAY

It's been 2+years working with klay,the environment is good and so is the staff. Their is lots to learn and to be awarded for. Lots of growth opportunities with them. We learn explore and enjoyed with children. Klay has always been my next home.

more of daycare

Its more of a daycare than schooling. Some people in the management looks dominant and at times you are not at your free will to decide things. Curriculum framework is good.

In klay there is good pay and they will deposit our salary on time

One thing I don't like here cc will put pressure about activities as the infant unable to do any activity even though cc pressurise to make them... This was the only thing I don't like here rest all very good at klay

It is very comfortable and good place to do work . It's like a small family.

Klay company is gives home environment and secure for kids. and Klay gives salary on time and 5 day working. It is my first job , so Its gave good experience to me and I am very from this company. Please come here and join this company.

Knowledgeable and interactive work place

This day care center provides good skill for both teachers and children. I learnt the process of day care system. It consists of very good management. Settling process of a child is a little time taking one. Teaching the children is the most enjoyable part of the day.

Pros

Weekend holidays

Jobs at KLAY Prep Schools and Daycare

See more jobs

It was an excellent environment with very helpful colleagues.

Its very hectic schedule Everyday, I learnt a lot about the multiple intelligence curriculum, Attended lot of training programs pertaining to the same.Management was not very supportive, i had a great team, and they were always very helpful, Hardest part wasn't with the job but there wasn't any job description so one had to do every single thing. i most enjoyed the meetings.

Pros

OT pay scheme

Cons

long hours sometimes

Fun workplace

It was a nice place to work . Great experience to work with children.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KLAY Prep Schools and Daycare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3

Compare KLAY Prep Schools and Daycare with

• KLAY Prep Schools and Daycare
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?