Knack Global logo
Knack Global

Knack Global Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

job experience at kanck

it was good with working knack but i am not satisfied with the salaries and other activities also takes place there and they gave 2 weekend off and there is a burden of job but not satisfied salaries.

Pros

weekend two days off

Cons

poor salaries

No job security.

It's not about the lockdown. I had a work experience for more than 2.5 years in other company. But joining Knack was the biggest mistake ever I had . They don't provide proper training. After confirming my job now they started threaten me. Not even me most of the working colleges of mine. No job security. No JOB SECURITY VERY BAD COMPANY.

Pros

Nothing is free here.

Cons

No overtime money.

Fair job

Its a great company to work with. As it is a medical billing company and gives you a stand out of crowd chance to get your career build to that level where you can fullfill your needs of life.

no a good place to work as they dont pay you e

No good guys do not apply there alright. Apply if you want a startup job in the KPO. They are good as they provide free dinner and free cab service is also available.

Pros

Free Dinner

Cons

Long Hours less pay

Great place to work. Work is amazing as every new task comes as a new challenge one can never get tired or bored with it more you learn more you want

It is a great company which provides extraordinary working experience. Staff is very helpful. With satisfied pay scale it also provides extra benefits as cab and food facilities.

competative

knack global is a multi nation company of medical billing which helps us to provide a professional work place and develop our skills in bussiness world.

Pros

free cab

Cons

1 hour break

work environment is good

work environment is good and had a great experience while working with knack. Company is growing very fast and they were concerned about employs problem and queries . and tried to resolve any issue or problem as earlier.

Gud experience

It was a greate experience... I m again wish to join this company again.... It was a good enviorenment there where everybody wants to work. i will suggest & recommend my friends to work with this comp.

Partiality

No management, partiality, unnecessarily salary deduction, forcefully have to extend shift for more than 15 hours without any extra pay on daily basis. Harrassment

Friendly work environment.

It is a very friendly environment. You never realize when the day ends. Meal time and breaks are bliss with fellow colleagues. Regular team meetings were amazing to build positive relationship with the team members apart from work too.

The only problem was with the working hours. We had to stretch without any extra benefits. But i have learned alot and gained alot of confidence while working in this organization.

management

every company has a professional staff that shows the right way to the employees and also the management who listen the every problem of his employees are the best in this company

It was really fun working there and all the staff was cooperative.

I worked in the company for 6 months and I had a good experience with the company. All my seniors were very supportive and they helped me a lot. The experience in the Knack helped a lot in the future as well.

Good Company For Freshers to start their Career in Medical Billing

This Company is best for freshers who are looking for a job in Chandigarh and Mohali. Company have a very good work place and they Celebrate every festival.

Company is good for beginners

Knack global is a very good company of medical biling and it is pretty good for beginners in medical billing. Work environment is pretty good and peoples do work in very great manner and overall this is an outstanding company.

About the work

I'm at office on Saturday. All the staff gone on holidays but i'm the only one who's sitting at office for work. Because i have take care of future never expect from anybody. Do by your own

Great company with good environment and helpful people.

I like working in knack , its a great company and gave me such a nice platform yo grow up more. Now im fully confident to work in any of the company and will give my towards my job and work.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Extend shift

Enjoyed alot during Job

working Environment is good and friendly. Staff is very much helpful. As a security point of view this company is secure for girls employee. Learned team work

Pros

breaks, no work pressure

Cons

night hours

I learned operational as well as team management skills

Received friendly and supportive environment. Learned team handling and quality analysis skills. Moderate work pressure. Hygienic office premises and growing opportunities.

Pros

Cab and free meal facilities

Not that good experience

Always overtime, HR interference in everything. Learning experience No Job security Good exposure Client interaction

Pros

Free Meal and cab

Cons

Long hours and politics

good

good company but needs lots of improvements and all that. management system needs to be improved. they should take care of the employee

Pros

good working environment

Cons

management system

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Knack Global. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Knack Global with