KnotSync

KnotSync Employee Reviews

India18 reviews

Productive and learning

The environment is very productive and its good to see the at staff is very responsible and do the jo themselves.My TL is very helping and learning is very amazing. I been taught from the day one in production and kickstart is given to start working from the day one.All tools and login were created on second day and i was good to work and in last 2 week i been taught such away that I feel I am pro.

Decent Salary with Exceptional Work culture

Recently Joined and enjoy working with the KnotSync Team. Work Culture is very different to other companies and everyone come and leave happily with very supportive management.Salary, Incentives are decent very competitive as other places but enjoying the work place is new and honestly the best point of the company.

Pros

Free Cab in Tricity and fresh Meal provided for dinner

Cons

Can't complain anything so far its good.

KnotSync insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

productive learning place

the knowledge is good honestly....the problem is the management. First of all they do not pay for training time but they won't tell you this until when your receiving your late salary! beware people.

Pros

cab and food

Cons

very very low and late salary always!

Official response from KnotSync

July 31, 2022
Thank you for the feedback, really appreciate your honest feedback. As you are an former employee, just want to make sure that you have resigned properly and had serve your notice period. We pay from the day you step in to the office, please share more details for us to investigate if there is any issue. I hope and believe you are not one of the absconded employee and if not please email HR and they will clear any due left. PS: For Resigned employee system automatically clear and add leave encasement and any hold salary.

It's great place if you want to learn something. Work environment is good. Positive work environment. Nice to b part of this company. Team is very supportive.

Very good place

I have been working in this company for one year.The staff here is very good.I would definitely advise you to work here, I got to learn a lot of new things here.

Good

Best place to work with friendly environment and cooperative staff and gain lot of exposure to increase your skills and knowledge.Last but not least, I do not worry about ups and downs because I know that I am with an organization that understands me and wants me to turn into an asset for them rather than a machine.

Amazing environment and very colleagues

The most amazing part of this company is, it does not let you feel like you are an employee. It feels like a family. Environment is awesome. You feel, you are in safe hands.

Relaxed , cooperative and vibrant place

There is no other company like Knotsync in Mohali. This place will groom you not just as a professional but also as a person. People work as a team and support each other. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. At Knotsync, we work , celebrate our work , our workforce and our workplace. Knotsync will become a second home for you. People stay here late to work by their choice. The more they give to the company more it gives them back. I am lucky to have landed up here. We keep growing and thriving.

Amazing place to work

I have been working here for the last 2 years. I have learned so much here. My personal and professional growth developed here during this time period. We work, we enjoy, we do party on weekends, we travel together, we celebrate birthdays,s and more.

You'll leave with a smile on your face by the end of the day.

One of the best workplaces that you can come across. The environment of the company lets you work freely and with no pressure. If you are someone who is looking for growth without holding on to a lot of pressure then this is the right place for you to work. Listen to music and work, that's how he do our job here !

Amazing Place to work and Learning

This is one of the best place to start your career. As a new employee, you will learn a lot, and Fair chance to grow and get promoted, positive and safe work culture and staff is super friendly and everyone work on equal level which is the best part.

Pros

Snacks and Parties

Cons

Can't think of any at the moment.

Cool place to work

A great place to grow. Everyone is very helpful and the environment is very positive. I would highly recommend khotsync to anyone who wants to learn and grow professionally.

Pros

Birthday celebrations, chill environnment

Cons

Can't think of any at the moment.

Great Place to work and Grow

Very Nice and easy going environment with lot of learning and music.Really enjoy my each day and learn something new, Very progressive company and have seen great expansion.Fair chance to grow and get promoted, positive and safe work culture and staff is super friendly and everyone work on equal level which is the best part.

Pros

Fair chance to grow and Positive Environment

Cons

I can't think of anyone

Overall good experience in terms of work culture and salary perks

Overall good experienceCollaborative work culture Salary receive on-time Management is goodWorking environment is also goodCo-operative team members

Pros

Snacks and parties

Relaxed, positive and joyful place.

Great place to work to enhance your skills under friendly supervision. Fresher and juniors are also treated very well and get opportunity to learn fair deal of business. You can laugh, work enjoy music and unlimited beverages of all sort. I haven’t seen anyone complaining about anything in last 6 month of my tenure. Company provide all the benefits of MNC and management is doing great job.

Pros

Very respectful, positive and healthy environment

Cons

Can’t think of any

Really Great workplace with awesome atmosphere

One of the most happening work place with lots of pomposity and vibrant people around!. Get a chance to working with leading edge technologies with supportive seniors.

Pros

Get a chance to work on leading edge technology

Cons

Searously cant't think of any

Awesome work environment...familiar environment

Awesome work environment...familiar environment, nice place to work and great incentives and perks I will strongly. Recommend it 👍 for great future and career growth..

Working as a graphic designer

Great environment to work. Everyone is very helpful and cooperative. I would highly recommed Knotsync to anyone who is looking for career growth. I love working here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KnotSync. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

KnotSync Reviews by Location

Learn about KnotSync in popular locations

• KnotSync