Knowlarity Communications

Knowlarity Communications Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Bengaluru, Karnataka6 reviews

goodcompanyworkingworkknowlarityteamlunchexperience

Very good startups with excellent team

The typical day starts with face to face meeting with clients for requirement gathering or handling customer's queries and escalations. I have learned to communicate with enterprise customers and supportive managers make the life in Knowlarity easier. The colleagues are technically sound and having the capability to resolve the issues within the turnaround time. The enjoyable part is the eco-friendly working atmosphere.

Challenging and motivational

Looking for challenging job and growth for open opportunities individually and for company. Looking inside sales role which caries my experience. having good interpersonal skill with positive attitude .

Fun and at work place and learning platform

The overall experience in the organization was good and though it's my first job learned a lot. The co-workers were cooperative

Pros

Party

Cons

Working Hours

hardcore tech people. back-end technologies and scale

I work here for more than 1 year now. There are lot of interesting technologies worked on this place. It is not like a typical web app company. We work on large scale distributed systems with technology like freeswitch, rabbitmq, cassandra etc. The team is very good and knowledgeable. I had joined as fresher and I learned a lot about devops in this place. The best experience any fresher can have I had in knowlarity.

Pros

cool tech. breakfast, lunch and dinner. leader in industry

Cons

some non-startup type people in the team.

Lot of learning opportunities

Cloud telephony is a cool technology. I joined as a young engineer and learned a lot of things about distributed systems, large scale web technologies and devops. You have to make sure that you take initiatives. Sky is the limit in terms of things to learn.

Pros

cool tech. Small team. startup culture

Cons

clarity of directions sometimes.

No Work life balance, management is chaotic

There is very high expectation with no plans for KT or learning. Work life balance is equally bad. Hire and Fire management principal.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Knowlarity Communications. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Knowlarity Communications with