Knowlarity Communications

Knowlarity Communications Employee Reviews in Gurgaon, Haryana

Gurgaon, Haryana25 reviews

goodcompanyworkingworkknowlarityteamlunchexperience

A good startup to work for..

It has lost its sheen, focus, and drives along the way. They have made some terrible terrible mistakes.But it seems they are back on track but with lesser appetite and hunger. Internally, they still have challenges and need to align themselves better to move forward in the right direction in a swift manner.Knowlarity can be a different animal if they hire and nurture the right talent who can fuel growth for them.

Pros

They have decent benefits. Good work life balance for a startup.

Cons

Growth and focus with swift execution is missing.

Nice company . Would strongly recommend

Overall experience was good. Great in terms of perks, salary and team outings and fun at work. Good for leaning and growth. Management is supportive and kind.

Fast Paced and Fun

A day at Knowlarity is quire fast paced and fun. All the problems needs to be tackled head on be it of a customer or an internal one. Being a part of Knowlarity has made me more confident in problem solving on my own and has also made me more confident.

Productive and learning experience

Good place to work if you believe in learning and doing things with focussed planning and is visionary in terms of planning and know-how to execute plans.

Productive and Fun work space

Nice Place to work with fast paced environment. You need to get used to do multitask work as company is growing really fast. You will get very good opportunities to excel in this organisation

Gloomy environment

Chaos just gets building up day after day. No proper planning,no value of resources Employees are treated like slaves and there is absolutely no work-life balance

Grow through experience

Working with clients to help them get the best possible solution with an eye on their future business projections/scope. Heavy workload. Working with teams to help identify and fix any service related/product issues.

Cons

Long Hours with working weekends

There is no shift timings, a good place to work for freshers, management is good, the workplace is also cool, but the salary is not given on time, and the best part is fun activities happen in the workplace.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Salary

Productivity

I had a good experience in learning about cloud telephony technology. The product is very good and and at reasonable cost no hardware required to install. Most Enjoyable part was I got an opportunity to Travel to Dubai twice.

Pros

Very Nominal Cost Lunch (500 INR Monthly)

Cons

Long working Hours

Great place for learning

In Knowlarity, I have a great experience. I learnt a lot of new technology. Everyone here is very supportive. Workplace culture is good. If you are not good to come office, you can do your work from home. Everything is properly planned.

Pros

Free Breakfast and dinner. Also Provide lunch at low cost

Average place to work

No work/life balance; no clear organizational vision; salaries are delayed at times; bonuses/incentives are paid out irregularly; appraisal cycles are changed without proper justifications.

Strict yet Fun

In Knowlarity Communication, it was more on the hard work, since the company was at the starting point , the effort and energy that was needed was more than the usual In Knowlarity Communications I was able to mould myself into a person who can work hard close 12 hours a day 6 days a week and still be ready to go on Monday So in that ways it has helped me a lot in handling pressures and overflows

Fun place and Good Management

Place for learners, Startup so need to push your limits, IC kind of job. need to do sales end to end. 6 days working and lot of multi tasking needed.But over all a good place to work.

Pros

Free lunch, flexible working hourd

Cons

salaries

Work Culture of Knowlarity

Knowlarity is a Good Company to work.Knowlarity has created customized solutions for its clients that are built on its cloud telephony platform "Knowlus". These solutions are facilitating the needs of Corporate and SME in areas of information transmission and response capture using IVR.

Knowlarity its good company its it related i grap the loads of exp senour is good and supportive work and i have good exp in knowlarity

Cons

It was very enthusiastic for me when I joined as it was interest area for working.

It was very enthusiastic for me when I joined as it was interest area for working , learning how cloud telephony solution is a need for every business to show , improve business segments and image.

Productive and Fun Loving

I have worked for almost 3 years there. It was a nice experience. Co-workers are friends not your colleagues. As it was a start-up company, environment was cool. You can start your work anytime you like. But you have to give support 24*7. Life was busy, But everything was managed.

Pros

Free Breakfast, Lunch and evening snacks(if you are working after 5 PM)

Cons

Sometimes you have to be available 24*7

Great Learning

Here i learn, How to setup and create a process for new segment/product/concept for the market. We entered with new concept and face lot of challenges. In startup, We always ready for next challenge.

fun and work

working culture very good and good facilities for employee , but its a new comapny

Pros

free lunch

Cons

after target meet always get rewards

Review

The companies main focus is Sales and not much looking into other departments. The team is good but lot of sales pressure.

fun working place

It is a good organisation to work with good environment but there is no management. thats why i want tochange asap

Pros

free lunch

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Knowlarity Communications. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Knowlarity Communications with