Koch Industries

Koch Industries Employee Reviews

India18 reviews

Productive and strong safety culture, high level of of workmen involvement in safety.

1. This company has eight hours shift round the clock. 2. The best thing I learned in this company is reporting and sharing things at global level. 3. Strong workplace safety culture is management's top most priority with ''0 tolerance''. 4. The best thing in this company is understanding and cooperation in safety from top level to bottom.

Lot of opportunities to explore and good Salary hike and timely promotions, I got around 40% before I completed 1year with company. Highly recommended place to work.

Koch Industries insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Sense of belonging
Areas for improvement
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • General feeling of work happiness

Overall good experience

New in India. On sute clients are good. Compensatio is good but no gifts round the year.Most of the people are new so it is sometimes difficult to work with new people so pace of work is slow

MBM Guiding Principles

MBM Principles are the pioneers of the business. The organization is following well established guiding principles which help us improve our thinking process and for business success as well.

Official response from Koch Industries

April 16, 2020
Hello, this is Molly from Talent Solutions and I wanted to say thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I agree, our guiding principles are what help set us apart and make it is a great culture and environment to work in. Glad you feel the same! Thank you again for sharing.

Excellent

Good place to work with a good work life balance. Excellent opportunities to grow and teaches a new management philosophy called MBM which enables employees to have a better career development.

Excellent

Very good and this will help me to get opportunity in exactly in my domino, also very trust worth to give very good befit. Following this Indeed good

Pros

Getting calls

Cons

as soon as

good management

There used to be a tradition of the loveable rogue who would steal from the honour boxes in churches and buy a round of drinks with the money he snagged. And everyone would find him tremendously good company. But not any more Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/good_company.html

Pros

free lunch

Good organization

Good Organization. Good work life balance Implementation of new ideas takes a longer time Good learning experience Good work culture Too much work load

Pros

Weekends off

Cons

Payscale

Productive work place with somewhat strict work ethics and principles to follow

Enjoyed a lot working with company. If you show your talent and skill anyone can grow very well. I have gained a lot throughout 3 years. Co-workers and management are quite helpful and liberal.

Pros

Subsidized food, fixed hours working

average age of the team was only 24!!!

it was fun to be with people of only your age group. from managers to new joinees. managers were quite friendly and fun to work with

learning on high

Nice culture and Great work ethics...... core sector in oil and gas. American Multinational EPC based in Wichita since1940, a global leader in the design and manufacturing and construction of mass transfer, mist elimination (separation unit), and liquid-liquid coalescing equipment for the refining, chemical, petrochemical, oil and gas processing industries, and more

Productive & learn with fun

I enjoyed the people i worked with and enjoyed the job i was assigned to do and took pride in my ability to produce a quality product.

Koch Chemical Technology India Pvt Ltd.

Koch Glitsch is one of the best organization to work with in the field of Engineering Design. They are in to manufacturing of Column Internals required in oil and refineries. My tenure at Koch was pretty comprehensive to conclude that it will fast growing organization and Very nice in terms of Work Culture, Management Job Security and Benefits.

Pros

Best organization to work with.

Cons

Not Such.

Free working culture

Come and complete whatever work assigned to you during time frame. No body is disturb while work. Guidance from lead to complete work fast.

Pros

Social Activities to refresh

Cons

Projects work very less volume

Productive and fun workplace.

This company is based on the Country of Germany. It was my bad time that I left this company due to blood relation as per the Company policy. My Father is also working with this organisation. It's a MNC company. Hence I would like to suggest every one to apply this company you will feel better than current job and also you can earn more than current. So don't waste your time and go to apply for the same.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

good

days was good at working learned no of things in marketing. management was good co workers was good

Good work palce

Good working environment in company Good knowledge gaining for engineer.

Pros

Free lunch

good working

learned the following things • Petty Cash Certificate & Reconciliation • Sumission of softex Forms to STPI • EndorseingRemitance Certificate below 25000 USD from Bank • MLWF Returns to labour office • Submission of CNV Form – Mumbai

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Koch Industries. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Koch Industries with

• Koch Industries
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?