Kochi Metro Rail Limited

Kochi Metro Rail Limited Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace

I had done an internship for few days and had a pretty great time learning. The staff is very helpful and gave us assignments which enhanced our learning process.

Internship

There weren't may people to teach an intern. We had to ask for a session. But it was fun. The food there was cheap. Travel expense is also cheap. The place is quiet and calm.

Productive workplace

I did my internship in Kochi Metro Rail Limited. The employers were all helpfull and gave us a basic idea of how the metrol was being build. The even took us to the stations where all the things needed for the construction was build.

Productive work place

The Kochi Metro is a rapid transit system serving the city of Kochi in Kerala, India. They have a good workplace culture and productive workplace. Deals with various intellectual levels

Wonderful & Productive workplace

I had a wonderful experience with my team (Design) at KMRL. My HOD and GM were very helpful in all aspects of work. The best thing about Kochi Metro is that it is a fun workplace with lots supportive colleagues. It's not limited to just the place of work alone. I could learn so much, especially some structural - design, analysis software and I'm thankful for my FRO for the same.

Challenging band innovative

Myself it was a new experience in my career doing a job related to rolling stock,that even driving a train i was very happy in that days with new innovative experience. after i was curious to learn the work related to technical part of trains and had a very good experience in train operating and maintenance

Productive and helpful

Helpful in building excellent career can obtain lots of information and knowledge in electrical traction. Helpful in building and excellent base for the career

Construction phase of metro rails

Kochi metro rail is a prestigious project under the state government of Kerala with Central ministry support. The project is connecting the Kochi city with two different well populated towns.

Good Exposure

It was excellent opportunity to be a part of Kochi Metro Rail Ltd. I had got enough knowledge and experience on the particular field. The work place was really good, a positive environment with amazing collegues.

New organisation governed by Kerala government. Employee scope is very much limited.

Newly formed metro Railway by Kerala government. Further expansion of the project are limited and employee is future and promotions etc limited . Financial position will be depends up on the commissioning of the metro of Phase-I and ridership.Scope for future promotion are limited.

Pros

Normal like other govt companies

Cons

HR policy still under preparations.follows as of now with BOD approvals.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kochi Metro Rail Limited?

Productive and knowledge sharing work place

Since the organisation is new and it's associated with government, the company try to provide perks according to there culture. More over while considering technical aspect every system is advanced and which helps each and every one to gather more information according to there work field in an international level.

Pros

Since it's a new organisation lot of things has to decided

Cons

Technology adopted is most advanced one in an international level

Great exposure

It was a great exposure. And got experience in all feilds. Since my contract got over I had to move on. I would like to utilise the experience I gained from there for my future ventures

Pros

Experience

Cons

I dint feel anything

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kochi Metro Rail Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4