Kochi Metro Rail Limited

Kochi Metro Rail Limited Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
4.3Job Security & Advancement

Productive and fun workplace

I had done an internship for few days and had a pretty great time learning. The staff is very helpful and gave us assignments which enhanced our learning process.

Productive workplace

I did my internship in Kochi Metro Rail Limited. The employers were all helpfull and gave us a basic idea of how the metrol was being build. The even took us to the stations where all the things needed for the construction was build.

Challenging band innovative

Myself it was a new experience in my career doing a job related to rolling stock,that even driving a train i was very happy in that days with new innovative experience. after i was curious to learn the work related to technical part of trains and had a very good experience in train operating and maintenance

Productive and helpful

Helpful in building excellent career can obtain lots of information and knowledge in electrical traction. Helpful in building and excellent base for the career

Good Exposure

It was excellent opportunity to be a part of Kochi Metro Rail Ltd. I had got enough knowledge and experience on the particular field. The work place was really good, a positive environment with amazing collegues.

New organisation governed by Kerala government. Employee scope is very much limited.

Newly formed metro Railway by Kerala government. Further expansion of the project are limited and employee is future and promotions etc limited . Financial position will be depends up on the commissioning of the metro of Phase-I and ridership.Scope for future promotion are limited.

Pros

Normal like other govt companies

Cons

HR policy still under preparations.follows as of now with BOD approvals.

Productive and knowledge sharing work place

Since the organisation is new and it's associated with government, the company try to provide perks according to there culture. More over while considering technical aspect every system is advanced and which helps each and every one to gather more information according to there work field in an international level.

Pros

Since it's a new organisation lot of things has to decided

Cons

Technology adopted is most advanced one in an international level

Great exposure

It was a great exposure. And got experience in all feilds. Since my contract got over I had to move on. I would like to utilise the experience I gained from there for my future ventures

Pros

Experience

Cons

I dint feel anything

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kochi Metro Rail Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4