Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital

Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital Employee Reviews

India70 reviews

Challenging and Great work Culture!

A great place to start your Career!! Great work culture with daily challenges which helps to grow professionally and personally!! Infrastructure is comfortable and well enhanced with 5 star corporate touch.

Best place to work with challenges

Was busy schedule to work May things from my dressing to my skills of nursingThey were very cooperative and they were helpful in every situationFriendly work placeTo adjust with few people at work The new challenges that you get and the recognition you get for your performance

Pros

Free food

Cons

No management cons

My staff of Kdah was very nice and supportive

It was fun working with Kdah people and challenging to , I have worked in lots of opd main on billing counter and in health check up department also nice orthopaedic department was very tough for me

Pros

1 hr lunch and morning shift

Cons

Less salary

Stressful and unprofessional

Unprofessional HR department, very less salary, long working hours, no work-life balance, Unnecessary initial health check up and vaccination that we have to pay for, Offer letter is not updated by HR and is missing major details, they make decisions at their own discretion which make no sense. No sympathy for any major personal issues and matters, company is ready to sack you in no time. Very stressful work ethic in the diet department. Stressful work that doesn't fit in the scheduled shifts. There's always overtime and no extra salary paid for the same. Do not recommend working here.

Cons

Long hours, Unprofessional HR dept, thankless workflow, no work life balance

good

good experience hard working so much honest staff and the staff is very good and supportiv isnfindignoidhnfgiohnSFVhnsfniozndrghzidfn dzfklnb jl dfvn zdfihbnzdnfbizsdb

good

Cons

non

I joined KDAH as a fresher and therefore my basic buidups are strong and competitive.

All you need is to be confident enough to approach and confide. You are given challenges, taught basics you aren't aware, collaborative and team efforts help you achieve targets. Lots on the platter to learn. The overall working atmosphere is just perfect.

Gained a lot of confidence working here

It was difficult continuing for 3 years, as the head of emergency department was very strict with the standard protocols, but ultimately that helped me learn better, pulling me towards perfection

Good experience in a corporate hospital

It was a good experience as a junior.learnt many things as a new comer in the field.. Treated many patients with critical condition with good diet modification. Observesd many disease condition very closely with seniors. Working culture was good, co-operative, friendly as well.

Competitive Work Environment

A decent place to work but vertical growth will be restricted. Salary is competent based on industry standards. Good for getting experience if you are an amateur.

excellent place to work

you will get lots of knowledge by working here. you will full time busy in your routine work but at the end of the day you may have a satisfaction that you have gain enough knowledge in your pocket

Good

Great to work with reputed organisation. Helpful employees Competitive work timing on job Supportive HR management staff It is helpful for the patient as well as doctors and employees for a working staff

Its a well managed hospital having people with good technical and managerial qualities. It was fun working there

good place

seniors are helpful. you learn how to work in team. comprehensive approach towards patient's condition. scope for participate in extra-curricular activities.

Great

Wonderful work environment, loved the staff and work culture, Learned a lot during my time there. Great work experience provided to medical students which is good,

Great work place

World class environment. Leading hospital in India. Great supportive management. Good multidisciplinary team building work attitude. Good personal learning and developing opportunities.

Its good.

Its a super speciality hospital with 750 beds. It has JCI and NABH verifications. It is considered as one of the best cancer hospital in Mumbai. Its ranked as the number 1 multi speciality hospital in the western region by the times of india.

Ok.No direction by immediate supervisor

OK Cooperation from different departments are very poor. Even your subordinates are not cooperating. Lack of guidance from Superiors. Quality assurance Head believe he is extra ordinary. CEO with high EGO

Pros

Salary is in time

Cons

No cooperation or direction from Bosses.

Good working environment and wide array of learning opportunity

It was a overall nice experience to work with the hospital. It helped me gain lot of knowledge on wider perspective on different fields of research. The doctors and staffs were very knowledgeable and helpful.

Excellent collaboration in team work

In all of our dealings with Worklogic, we found them to be professional, understanding and sensitive to the issues we were dealing with and the confidentiality surrounding these. Worklogic was an excellent resource and provided valuable assistance with some complex and difficult matters.

good place to work with some cons

Had an good experience learning about corporate work.Colleagues made it simple as they were cooperative and manageable.Got an opportunity to work under some very good consultants of respective departments.But salary as per work can be improvedas the work is quite is quite hectic its obvious we deserve.

Lot of work

It is fun to experience working in my chosen field and getting to see how a full fledged hospital runs but a lot of the nurses and other staff were a bit uncooperative to give required data.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital with