Kotak life insurance

India233 reviews

Clear
3.4Pay & Benefits

Relaxed environment

The compost is a comfortable place to work. The management is understanding. Though not good pay masters, there are other benefits of working with kotak group.

Pros

Working environment

Cons

Slow growth

Productive and servising work place

Please improve salary scale because so many dedicated people are working in this sector. We required some basic stationary from company or management. We are getting more incentive in this Field but not more salary package

Pros

We are not getting single tea

Cons

Short hours

Not good

Not good experience.Low salaryImmense pressureScope of promotion and increment is very shallow.Reporting manager was goodGood teamOffice environment was good and supportive

Global Company. Fantastic, if Target Sales Exceeds Expectations..

Everything is Good. Targets are Reachable. Good Handsome Salary+Commission. Great Atmosphere to work with. Good Incentives & tours abroad with good people.

Pros

Free Lunch.

Cons

Long hours waiting Period.

Work Life Balance

Lot of scope to learn as they expect you to know everything about the work. Work life balance. Huge cafeteria and coffee machines on every floor lobby with sitting area.

Pros

Lots of activity for employee on all the festival seasons, Work life balance, supportive teams, During appraisals bonus is paid from 10 to 30% depending on your ratings, Spacious work place and huge canteen (one complete floor), ATM and Bank facility inside the office, Salary on time and lots of leaves, Medi claim facility available for employee and immediate family members

Cons

Salary is too low as per market, Appraisals are not as per the ratings even if you have received a good ratings, still it all depends on the management how much hike to be given, even if you have lots of leaves management wont allow you to take them, the people who work hard and sincerely have to work like donkeys, and the manager will always load them with all the work still lot more to say

Good company to learn

To much of work pressure. No proper management. Company is lagging in technology and digitisation. Compensation is just as penny. HR team is of no use.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Very less pay. Too much politics

Don't go if you are not Pro in sales

If you are wanting to sale insurance if u think u r pro then only I would suggest, otherwise it's pathetic service. Didn't get my salary as I was unable to sell insurance

Pros

Cons

No salary assurance

Productive and fun place to work

It was wonderful experience working with kotak.I have worked with best seniors and staff and have taken growth in this company.They always stood with appreciation with good work and help in managing your personal and professional work.

Pros

Yearly bonuses and trips

Cons

Long hours during closing days

Good experience

Good experience Working with Kotak life insurance people are help full and ready to help they are understanding in nature I wish I could joint Kotak life insurance again

Great place for sales people.

Nice place to work, but I was not ready to handle sales.They don't provide you salary until some things are covered like you have to sell insurance policies.

Productive and Fun work place

Would recommend this company and the company provides huge opportunities to learn as well as grow, but salary not competitive in nature and need to focus on the work life balance of the employees.

Na

Nothing to say to that, any one has to work there, had a insurance experience with the same channel, may be adopted with hafe a year, 🤐. Or 🤔😇. Thats it.

I read all tge details and i like job very much.

I like this job. Atmosphere is good. Salary is well. Timing is good. Helpful seniors. Lot of opportunities for promotions. Well maintened office structure.

Pros

Good salary.

Cons

Long hours.

work culture

company's work culture is good and providing all the facilities to employees. but IT is not good every next day we face system issue and wait till late at night.

Cons

work late at night however not get that much salary

Good

Kotak life insurance company is good ..the staff is also very good..but due to some travelling problem I want to leave this job...pay is also less..so thats why I dont want to work here

productive and fun working

I am working with very happy and it is a part time job I yearn more money it was very good company I will continue with the company I was working very easily because I am confident girl .

Pros

free lunch

Cons

short hours

good

official environment is help full. management is all ways help full. fastest problem solving skill in this company management. salary growth is slow.

productivity and sales insirance

i started my day with briefing and took my notes. i learnt how to sale insurance and create imagination about it. Management was good and look after their employee.Work culture was pressurize because of target.The hardest part of the job was to achieve target on time. I enjoyed my training period.

Pros

petrol allowence

Cons

very long working hours

Sincere works are not appreciated. Demotivated workplace. Even a single day off is counted as loss of pay. Every Saturday working even some Sundays too. Festival day leave is also not alloted.

Pros

Nothing to specify

Good Experience

Being an Insurance Sector Company they most pay attention to the needs of Sales Managers, Branch Operations and customer, which is a good point, but somewhere they lack their attention to the Off - Roll Employees and HR Dept. it is a productive company, Managers are fun to work with, makes a happy environment with their funny humor.

Pros

Friendly Environment

Cons

No benefits for Off- Roll Employees

Good learning experience in MIS

Valuable experience gained for future Endeavour. Handling multiple profiles and maintaining TAT. Great involvment in all festive celebration. Shift timings.

Pros

Shift allowance

Cons

Travelling distance & extending shift timings

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kotak life insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Kotak life insurance with

• Kotak life insurance
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?