Kotak Mahindra Bank

Kotak Mahindra Bank Employee Reviews

Found 1,863 reviews matching the search
Nyc to work with people and getting experience of corporate world.Also stressful but it challenges you to know your patience level.Getting a good team leader is much important but anyhow it's on fate.My experience in this field has actually made me realise how to take up responsibilities, and how to be more professional, confident and communicative.But as I don't have real interest in insurance sector ever I ended up with my contract and now looking into different field.
Pros
15min
Cons
10min
bank is very good,management is very good,employee familiar bank,only one thing is not good if you staying of 5 yes more, salary is not high increment, but 5 yes,10 yes 15 yes,20 yes old employee get long service award,all is very good.I like to prefer Kotak Mahindra Bank.
I have employees for kotak Mahindra Bank for RPC department, but I am not to assume that bank sector is perfect, kotak bank culture is very bed and not help full for people.
Pros
Bank is holiday is open but after that you are leave on that day.
Cons
Timing issue, Leave issue
Kotak is a fine place for any individual to work if he or she needs a work life balance with good salary. Achieving targets is a little difficult but if you are a good sales person then it will be a walk in the park for you .
Company is excellent policy code of conduct should required some more flexible so that employee can work efficiently.........In commercial vehicle refinance dept very difficult to work because policy is very hard .Unable to work........
the company's managers are biased and no scope for growth and only good for myopic senior management. The work culture is good for mediocre and bad for hard-working people as they end up doing work for mediocre
Pros
timing
Cons
bureaucratic, favouritism, nothing managers and senior managers
Kotak is India's 2nd largest bank in private sector, most reputed brand, kotak is brand and I'm very happy in part of our organization, thanks to my team .
The above statement is applicable if you are working with large CASA based branch and location.stressful work all days and cross sell target s has increased 5 times than last year
Attention to detail and excellent organisational skills I always try to keep things simple and clear motivate to learn grow and Excel in IT industry..
Pros
Only in events
Cons
8-9 hours
Very slow paced work, only one person is having Sibel I'd among 8 people staff , NO TIME LIMITS for custodian ( females) they need to seat at branch till 9 pm , no higher level transparancy, egoistic, proudly managers ,zero support also NO BACKUP available , during off season bank is close at 9-9:30 pm , we need to reach branch by 9:30 am anyhow . LackmanaheLaosupportfromngmntmanagement
Pros
Cons
Timing is 12 working hours, no one is taking responsibility for female after late relese ..they have to go home at her own risk
Pros
Affordable canteen and team outings.
Cons
Unprofessional behaviour of team leader - depends on how team leader you get.
I have been worked with Kotak Mahindra Bank only for 8 months but the experience is very nice the working environment is very good and I hope they will continue there working environment like this only.
Pros
Working environment
Cons
Target pressure
my 2 yrs experience is very very good with kotak mahindra bank . HR team is very helpful also there boss sm is very helpful. system is ver easy to use
Huge pressure only main focus is on insurance bank is no more a bank it’s an insurance company. No respect no work life balance worst hr policy. Don’t spoil your future by joining Kotak bank
Best place for work. Good HR policy and here employee can raise their concern to HR team.I always god best recognition from them.i love and always prefer to say our friends .
Pros
excellent
Cons
timely
I worked as a service officer in kotak. I enjoyed my work and the colleagues were also good and helping. I was giving my best at Kotak Bank. Our branch Audit rating was good.. And customers come with their problem and when they leaves the branch they got solution and they were satisfied. I would like work again with kotak bank.
Pros
Good Working Environment, Supportive staff, Good service
Cons
Salary is little less, Convence was less
The work environment in Kotak Mahindra group is great, not much of a pressure but it slowly increases during t month end. Thought process of the company has to evolve.
Worst work culture ever. Fraud management. Contractual job with a minimum wages. 4days in a month have to report in office. No facilities, benefits like permanent stuffs..
A happy place. Great work-life balance and low stress. Team mates are very helpful.Provides good scope for learning Flexible work timings.Productive and good work place.
Pros
Good culture and work-life balance
Cons
Very less hikes
Bad work culture there is lot of politics done by office staff. They always look for own benefit at any cost. They never thought before hurt anyone for there own profit.
Pros
Cons
So many
In this company somewhere Happen it's favertism and partility with process is very leghty and not sustain long time because some people have monopoly
Pros
Job security, colleagues are good
Cons
Salary not increase, process