Kotak Mahindra Bank logo
Kotak Mahindra Bank

Kotak Mahindra Bank Employee Reviews

Found 1,904 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,944 reviews

Very good experience working with Kotak Mahindra but salary is low and one of the most important thing is Dr is no growth in the field dt the reason I leave the job ad some family issues..

Pros

No lunch will provide

Cons

Field work

Great place to work and Learn more from great leaders

Just believe in yourself and do your work with trust and loyalty you will get your results.Sales Profile Jobs are always said to be tough but it gives you lessons also about life with great learning experience

Good work place but u have to forget your personal life

Over all is ok we can't say it's very gud or very bad. kotak is my first organisation I learnt many things here and have a good and bad experience also.

Pros

Job safety

Cons

Long hours, no persoanl life

As I join in kotak Mahindra Bank I have done work 13 to 14 hours daily. I didn't get holiday properly. I have done work on holiday also. At the beginning I had face many problems but day by day I have learnt about bank guarantee and buyers credit.

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

Good fun activities in training & on floor

It was a good experience to work with Kotak Mahindra Bank LTD. Good atmosphere for work supportive training team.Good quality staffGood work environment with social distance & Good discipline.

Pros

Free breakout area

Cons

Long hours shifts

Based on BM of branch it matters

Bank was good and culture was fine only thing is the BM I have faced was worse who have ruined my career and my peace. HR was not ready to listen to employee...favoring towards management.

Pros

Work cultures

Cons

HR policies, Techinical wise not upto date.

productive

Work life balance, good to be a part of this concern. Looking forward for an opportunity. Good learning and people in the team were helpful. And depends on the role you are working for.

Overall products selling

Awesome places for this Kotak Mahindra Bank every employee are very helpful Kotak Mahindra Bank very great bank in financial industry I very settisfide for this bank

Cons

Best pvt bank for working with good culture but very less salary compared to industry. now day some top management also not behaving well with mid level employees.

Pros

Good working culture

Cons

Very less salary

It was not so good experience to work at Kotak Mahindra Bank because of the work profile

It was not so good experience of working at Kotak Mahindra Bank because of the job profile assigned to us. As I was into Sales and Marketing so my work was just to open a new Savings/Current A/c and some other products also.Salary was also not justified according to our work profile.Too much pressure was there regarding the business, specially in the months of January, February and March.My overall experience of working there was not satisfactory.

Pros

Cons

Long working hours and many a times working on Sundays also

Jobs at Kotak Mahindra Bank

See more jobs

No any education session running for knowledge incremental to employees and even not giving time to increase same. Long hours sitting culture running.Third gread of HR supports.Not good management in terms of sufficient staff at branch as per work and to allocate work to all equally.

Pros

Fast growth if you achieve target excellent

Competitive an Fun Work Place

I loved being part of Kotak Bank and would always recommend to anybody. One can have good work life balance. And many festivities are also celebrated over there.

Nice working place

Company work environment is pleasent and healthy. No pressure and helping hands are good. Work and life balance in the company is well organised and maintained. Team leader are motivaters and encourage the team to work by adding tasks, games and teaching us how to be very clear in work and discipline towards it.

It was good experience in kotak mahindra bank pvt ltd.

I learnt so many things. Meet new people. What I got here how to struggle and achieve our goals.

Good place to work for women

Company Management is worst.. Work will extracted more from Ground level employees and they are always under paid.. cheep politics.....................

Pros

Nothing free here

Cons

Working on holidays

Smart work gives you credit

In this company smart work and also hardwork. Keeps your business develope rapidly. Like Appointments fixing, Meeting the Customer Directly and explaining the product. And give some experience we made with other customers thoughts and also importantly observing the customers mentality. And most important we are not forcing the customer to buy a product, we using the methods to involves them into the products buying. Thats all.

Good place to work.

Descent place to work.Good place to learn.Work ethics in place.Independence in working.Rules and regulations centric organization.Loved working in Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.

Pros

Independence

Cons

Average salary

awesome work culture in kotak

awesome work culture and good co operative nature of senior management zero base stress work culture and also salary is worthful and enough to give for work

Pros

good work culture

Good working Culture

Good organisation for start a career and healthy working environment but field work is difficult. Salary and incentive structure is good but their is pressure for sale.

Unproductive for employees below Team Leader position

The growth is very slow or no growth Tremondous pressure in voice TL and above TL level employees that is management least care about employees growth espcially employees below TL level Never recommend for voice process Such bad experience

Copy Paste Work

Hii, I was in RCU personal life was bad No normal Holidays as well as Banking holiday, 24/7 Shift Manger used to give Bad Words, Only Copy paste job

Pros

Cons

No traveling Allowance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kotak Mahindra Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Kotak Mahindra Bank with