Kotak Mahindra Bank logo
View all Kotak Mahindra Bank reviews

Kotak Mahindra Bank

Kotak Mahindra Bank Employee Review

Amazing

I want to join again in kotak Mahindra Bank because, it's a best opportunity for make a career. It was hard worked but I was managed that and there is a target work. So I was leaved that, then I thinking that's great work.

Same role

Having fun at work has multiple benefits.

Nyc to work with people and getting experience of corporate world.Also stressful but it challenges you to know your patience level.Getting a good team leader is much important but anyhow it's on fate.My experience in this field has actually made me realise how to take up responsibilities, and how to be more professional, confident and communicative.But as I don't have real interest in insurance sector ever I ended up with my contract and now looking into different field.

Pros

15min

Cons

10min
Same role

Good company for work

Good company for work. Staff are supporting even our Manager also. Free to take decision. No matter what others department thought you. If you are right as company sops.
Same location

Good

Doing job in a Kotak mahindra bank the job role is good and good support with Kotak management and well guided by managers,this is better flat form to new one's

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kotak Mahindra Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Kotak Mahindra Bank with